Albert Torrens

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
On a Canberra Raiders forum:-

I read in the Sunday Tele that he will be trialling with us to see if we offer him a contract or not, not sure why we need him but if he comes cheap he could be adequete as a replacement back..

:(

If Alby has built up by about 20 kilos we could put him in the front row instead of King. he would probably make more hits ups.

I seem to recall a fair few people upset when alby departed. I dont believe there is anything to this idea he might be coming back.

I seem to recall a fair few people upset when alby departed. I dont believe there is anything to this idea he might be coming back.

I can tell you that I wasn't one of them, along with Dorn/solo/Chad/donald & co I was pleased to see the back of them.

I don't see anybody complaining Alby going now we have Bell/Matai/Lyon.

Having said that the gave us good value over a number of years but lets face it he would never win us a comp

Can none of you read?

The OP was about him trialling for Canberra

[quote author=Fluffy]
we have 3 international centres, i dont think we need him

Talk about lack of comprehension.
[/quote]

Did Ryan mean with this :(( that he wants him to come to Manly? If so then Fluffys comment makes sense.

True Garts, but my assumption was that Ryan's sad emoticon was in regard to Canberra stooping and signing a has been.

i read it the same as Clontaago.

Wheel i didn't question your comprehension but many of the other posts were bordeline dribble

I was the same as well. FFS - look at Manly's depth in the centres. YOu just have to assume it's pretty dissapointing that a retired centre is required, that couldn't get a game in the ESL after round 7 !!!

There's more to life than insular peninsular people.

Would we feel great if Alby was coming back to US?

i read it like garts.

but can see it could be taken 2 ways

I didnt think anyone here would feel sad for superleague scum.

I didnt actually read it any particular way, I knew it could be taken 2 ways and who the fark knows what Ryan meant. Does anyone ever know what Ryan is talking about anyway, changes minute to minute :p :D

I think it says a bit about our team 2004 that our stand out back is now considered as "cheap back-up" for this year's wooden spoon favourites.

There's a lot of clowns on this forum who used to be upset with me for saying our team was [censored] back then!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4