Albert Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just mentioned on another section that given Brian Kelly is Albert's cousin whether he has been encouraged to talk with him behind the scenes. It may have been mentioned a dozen times before but there is a win win here if Manly can persuade Hull with a swap of Hastings for Albert Kelly. Its obvious we need an effectiuve five eighth and AK does seem to fit the role, if Barrett is not prepared to give Hastings another chance.

I havent seen much of Albert Kelly, 40 years, so you may be right. But he did lead them to the championship last year, so its an imporvement on Croker

It was removed, it was a pretty damning video. I can't find it anywhere.

I'd be interested in a summary of what was being posted, 40. I'm interested in what's being said about the kid. As I said I dont know much about him only that he apparently was instrumental in helping Hull to the premiership last year, second in succession. Of course that doesnt mean he's champion stock I realise. He certainly didnt have his head together early on with several NRL clubs, I realise. But he seems to have settled down with Hull. Maybe the coach, and given Barrett's nice guy style with players, that might not be good with someone with his history. Needs a firm hand no doubt.

The video was dated last week. If he is so sorted now why would KR let him go? Has been sacked from 6 clubs. That should be more than enough info.

The video was dated last week. If he is so sorted now why would KR let him go? Has been sacked from 6 clubs. That should be more than enough info.

But that's the opposite of what the video is apparently saying, if they now want him. If that is the case then maybe he is worth chasing. Anyway that's up to the CEOs in the two camps I guess.

What? The video last week shows he is a coc*head now.

I'm done.

Why are you making this so difficult 40. I'm trying to be nice with you and I'm getting this negativity all the time. Do I smell over the site. You know exactly what I was saying, you are just seeking to be contrary. If so. I have nothing further to discuss with you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4