Albert Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Albert would be on some reasonable money with an almost assured top grade position in the U K , so i guess that he would want to have some good reasons for returning to the N R L if Manly do make some overtures to him . Croker apparently went quite well last week , defended well and did what was expected of him . So i guess the question is, does Baz just want some more half "s depth for Croker or is he seeking another alternative partner for D C E in the i st grade team . Albert is also quite versatile in some back line positions so this could be a factor as well if he is going to be approached by Manly .

Has the skills. I'm most interested in his delivery to the back line which was what Green offered us so successfully. He's a bright spark, but I wonder about how he would go in the NRL again. Those tapes showed some fairly poor defence against him. Worth making a bid though

No, more than confident in Lachlan Croker's ability

Wow, that’s come from left field. There’s no doubt the kid can play, but definitely much more of an attacking half than an organising one. Could be amazing, also could be terrible.

Zorba pulling the media and fans legs again !! Playing games..
Yep I wouldn't rule out Zorb blowing smoke either.
Croker has had a whole pre season in the system so any signing at this point, to me, would be depth.

I haven’t seen anything of Kelly since he went to ESL but I liked what I saw from him when he was playing NRL.

Wouldn’t be unhappy with him if we did sign him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8