Akuila Uate’s form revival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Uate's happiness shines through.

Sea Eagles winger Akuila Uate is in a very happy place.

Fresh from scoring four tries in the 46-8 win over South Sydney at Allianz Stadium, Uate says he is enjoying life on the northern beaches, as well as feeding off right centre Dylan Walker, who set up all four of his tries.

The last time Uate scored four tries was against South Sydney in round 26, 2011, when he was playing for Newcastle Knights.

“The togetherness of this team, all of those tries. I was just feeding off ‘Walks’. He is a freak,’’ Uate said.

“I am always by his side supporting him because I know the ball will come to me sooner or later. It is something we have worked on since round three. The first two rounds were hard as I was trying to get my combinations right with ‘Walks’.

“It has picked up now.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/04/28/uate_s_happiness_shi.html

I feel good arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Nov 14, 2016#25

madmaxWell-Known Member
Ratings:
+806 /74
I'd like to see Uate get back to his best & prove all the doubters wrong!! A player doesn't go from being one of the best wingers in the game to reserve grade in a matter of a season & a half unless there was something happening behind the scenes at Newcastle......I believe he's gonna show a few people up in 2017!

• clear.png
    Like x 2
  • List

Uate still has it
With the Knights on a rebuild, you have to wonder how they are feeling watching Akuila Uate make a career for himself at the Sea Eagles. His four-try effort on Friday night shows he still has it. Worse for the Knights they are paying him around $200,000 to play for the Eagles.

--------
Knights may help Manly to another premiership this year :rofl::rock:

Sadly...no. I want to scream God dammit, but I did use the prayer emoji so I'll have to settle with...

Moz, you stupid feckin klutz!! :mad:

GOOD ON YOU AKUILA!!!!!! :rock:

I knew you had it in you, I was just to silly to lay down a quid on it. @:mad:
1690.jpg

latest

Uate has been massive for us this year.

Massive metres getting out of our end, giving up a great platform to start our sets.

Also very solid under the high ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4