• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spot on mate. He has served us well on field and I thank him for that but it is time for both parties to move on and now we see how we come out of it in 2021 (hopefully the better!).
Not sure who is on the market ( almost everyone based on these ineffectual contracts ).

A lot might depend on Scam going around again , if he does both Smith( the other one) and Grant couldn’t be kept.

Personally I think Scam wants another Premiership and if they won one he’d announce it on GF day, otherwise he may well give it one more roll.

Another career killed at the warriors

No surprise he is going for the money as their recruitment official is dodgy Peter O'Sullivan No doubt a couple of brown paper bags to entice him over

Below the club statement nothing about compensation or like for like hopefully more to come from the club about his departure

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today formally released prop Addin Fonua-Blake from the remainder of his contract.

Fonua-Blake was signed to the Sea Eagles for 2021-22. He asked for a release on compassionate grounds.

The 24-year-old played 97 NRL games for Manly after making his club debut in 2016.

Another career killed at the warriors

No surprise he is going for the money as their recruitment official is dodgy Peter O'Sullivan No doubt a couple of brown paper bags to entice him over
Will he be paid in A$ or NZ$?
If the latter then he'll be 8% worse off based of currency value (roughly).

Afb is one of my favourite players, but with the speed of the game. If u watch some games you will see that he struggles to make it back the 10 often and doesn’t move up with the line, which creates holes. I am sad to see him go, but it’s not as bad as what the media make it to be

Piece of scum glad he is out of the club just a matter of time before he embarrass the warriors by his usual off field antics.
Could never warm to a person who would kick their pregnant girlfriend. If you can do that once just a matter of time before it happens again.

To those earlier on this thread that wanted to believe this was ever about anything other than pure $$$$ my only advice to you is never become a professional Poker player, or try to haggle at the markets.

We'll miss him as he's likely to play his best footy these next 1 or 2 years. And no doubt it will be very good. But he reminds me a lot of Andrew Fifita in almost every way, on field and off. Doubt his long term future though carrying that much weight with his knees already looking suspect. It's his agility for a big man that makes him special.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, good player, never likely to win good bloke of the year award though. We move on.

So the club said this last week " The Club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation".

We have now released him quicker than Usain Bolt can run the 100 meters so come on club what compensation did we receive? surely as members we are entitled to know.

Did we get cash, a player or are we paying some of his wages.

So the club said this last week " The Club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation".

We have now released him quicker than Usain Bolt can run the 100 meters so come on club what compensation did we receive? surely as members we are entitled to know.

Surely we can't be paying a penny of his salary? If that turns out to be right, then the asylum is being run by the lunatics. My first thought was also what is the compensation.

Surely we aren't paying his wages - But it's also hard to stomach that we are paying Api's wages too ( albeit I know it was us who instigated that inspired move )

AFB posted on his insta bio 'Grew up in the jungle stuff being humble" and taken away all his Sea Eagles photos and started following the warriors. So done deal one can only assume.

Best of luck Addin, thanks for the memories. Although he will be a big loss no one is bigger than our club. If the guy doesn't want to be at the club, the quicker he is released the better imho.

Aside from footy, and being such a good player, the day will come when he will realise regardless if he grew up in the jungle or not, life has its way of humbling all of us at certain stages of our lives. An attitude like that makes me feel great that Manly are releasing him, and this is why I admire players like Joel Thompson.
What Jungle? Wollongong??? :rofl: :rofl::rofl: guy thinks he's lives in Compton.. what a douche bag of the highest order! What a pathetic flop. Jungle LOL now he's fled Sydney to NZ for what reason?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4