• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the terms of off-field attraction, if AFB was paid $850K a season, then Thommo is worth the whole cap to himself.

AFB is one brain snap away from a long term suspension, and to be honest, I can take high-paid players being out injured, but not being out due to being dumpster fire.
AFB is nowhere near the firecracker he was 2 years ago and he will only get better - the Warriors will profit big time from all the work that Manly has put into young Addin... hes a JWH clone...

Last edited:
AFB is nowhere near the firecracker he was 2 years ago and he will only get better - the Warriors will profit big time from all the work that Manly has put into young Addin... hes a JWH clone...
My opinion only but I reckon the club making him apologize in front of media etc for his retard outburst caused the friction plus an approach from the Warriors cemented it in.

I honestly think he will fade away being at the warriors, they don't have that hard edge or discipline to keep AFB going. I think he's genuinely lazy and needs tough love that he won't get there.

The Mole: Manly teammates doubt Addin Fonua-Blake motive

Manly players are disappointed with Addin Fonua-Blake's decision to quit the club, believing it is more about 'show me the money' than family reasons.

The giant forward - one of the form props of this COVID season - is on good money at Manly for the next two years.

But the Sea Eagles believe someone has got in his ear and told him he could get more - probably at the Warriors - prompting his sudden decision to want out.

"He never told us he was unhappy," one senior Manly player told me.
"The boys reckon it's a money thing. He knows he can get more elsewhere."

Even Fonua-Blake's wife Ana threw him under the bus after angry fans blamed her for the decision.
"I am not the reason why Addin wants to leave Manly," she posted on Instagram. "I never gave the man an ultimatum."

Warriors trying to clear the decks a bit as well

If we can get Bunty Afoa and have them foot some of the bill I’d happily take him. Papali’i had some promise coming through but I think Kearney coached it out of him so I’d pass on him.

Bye bye wanker

Attachments

• 3E58DE7D-504C-4A92-9FE5-D702896B030F.png
    3E58DE7D-504C-4A92-9FE5-D702896B030F.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4