• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles can confirm that International prop, Addin Fonua-Blake, has expressed his desire to relocate out of Sydney with his young family at the end of the 2020 NRL Season. He has sought permission for his manager to discuss this possibility with a small number of NRL Clubs.

Whilst Addin is a senior and highly valued member of the Sea Eagles squad and would be a huge loss, out of respect to him and his circumstances, the Club has today given its permission for the exploratory conversations to be conducted immediately. The Club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation.

The Club has advised Addin and his manager that this matter needs to be resolved promptly so that all parties can confidently plan for the future.

There is no trade system in the NRL.
So what does 'compensation' mean? Someone cuts a lesser player and we take him unhappy?
Whatever. No players of his class available.
What a year.

There is no trade system in the NRL.
So what does 'compensation' mean? Someone cuts a lesser player and we take him unhappy?
Whatever. No players of his class available.
What a year.

I assume that we pay next to nothing for the remaining part of his contract would be fair compensation.

Huge blow for us - Clearly one of the best props in the game. Be interesting to see where he lands, can't see Melbourne, Gold Coast or Cowboys. Brisbane probably have some funds with Fifita not staying. Only other option you'd imagine would be the Warriors?

Hannt looked himself for awhile and I assumed something was up, I really hope it’s not some issue with club that has made him want to leave and I hope whatever it is solvable by leaving Sydney.

But he is a massive loss, our 2nd best player and critical to our success.

I hope this hasnt got grubby manager mitts all over it, but it’s hard not to be cynical with what the NRL has allowed them to get away with

I’m shattered, he is a great player

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4