AFB should grow up for childish act!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So most of the media and fans are talking about AFB after the siren rather than the raiders failing against a top 4 team again.....and a team with 2 / 3 players down (in addition to other long term injuries)...at home...thanks to the stupidity of their own player

Seems like he has done a fair job of deflecting the media and fan discussion over what was a pretty abject performance from the Raiders

Can't wait to see AFB after the Scumos game >:)

Single-Ladies-Animation-the-jonas-brothers-7338755-288-162.gif

Turdy, put a ring on this :p

So most of the media and fans are talking about AFB after the siren rather than the raiders failing against a top 4 team again.....and a team with 2 / 3 players down (in addition to other long term injuries)...at home...thanks to the stupidity of their own player

Seems like he has done a fair job of deflecting the media and fan discussion over what was a pretty abject performance from the Raiders

And, keeping Manly under the radar. Well done AFB

It wasn’t Don senior, because he has already pulled the green apple and punched out on the game of life.

Are you sure, he is /was good friends of a family member and I knew nothing of this.

As far as we knew he is was in a care facility in Canberra.

Funny how the fans are allowed to dish out whatever vitriol they like from behind a fence but when a player responds, it is all on the player?!

My only concern with what he did is it lights a fuse for our next clash with the Raiders and we don’t need to be giving them any more ammunition. But as for the fans, they get back what they dish out.

AFB appears to be reacting to something, hence the dismissive wave away at the end. I suspect he was copping a gob full from the same delicate fans who were so offended by his actions.

Pretty sure it was these blokes, I actually know them and they are ruthless. AFB was tame in his response and deserves a medal for keeping his cool.
todd-carney_g02delf1wn5d1a7khvrr44w1u.jpg

canberra-supporters-heckle-todd-carney-as-he-attempts-a-kick-for-goal-picture-id98511362

Short memory from the Faders.

Michael Ennis did his sarcastic Viking clap after the Sharks beat them at home back in 2016.

He was slammed by the Faders staff and fans but seems everything is forgotten now.

He’s now on the coaching staff at the Faders.
So a job for AFB at the faders post career by the looks of it.
I doubt he'd lower himself...

Fire
Winners are grinners and losers can please themselves .......
With out doubt there fans would have been giving it to the Manly players all day so FB’s “up yours” ! At the end.......should have been a fair cop by the fans

But no !!
Furner has @:mad: a melt down
Then starts a :hotsprings:
Turns into a crybaby :sweating:
Now where expected to feel sorry :giggle:

Last edited:
"I could have negotiated with other clubs on November 1 [this year], but I told my manager I wanted to stay, just because when you're with a club and you go through the tough times, and then seeing how good we're going this year, it makes you think, 'What if we can be better again?'

"I've been here for the hard times, now I want to be here for the good times. Hopefully they're not too far away.
-----
Make it real AFB :rock:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8