AFB should grow up for childish act!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Croker and Furner sitting in a tree...

giphy.gif

AFB appears to be reacting to something, hence the dismissive wave away at the end. I suspect he was copping a gob full from the same delicate fans who were so offended by his actions.
Couldn’t agree more. If you watch the next little bit, Tommy Turbo turns to the same section of the crowd and gives them a fist pump. he checks himself pretty quickly but it’s there.

That's hilarious. Is this really the most pressing thing for Furner and their footy club to be worried about? They really have mastered the art of deflection and denial.

And PS: we offered a contract to a bonehead who drops knees into the backs of players and other such rot on a regular basis... but that mean AFB gesturing a sob sign to the crowd
Hey Guys we must understand that not much happens in Canberra so this is huge for them.

I've no doubt AFB was reacting to offensive elements in the crowd, same as occurred at Newcastle. Personally I like the display of a player's emotion and a bit of individuality.
On the other hand Furner knows the character of Canberra fans (and to be fair, there are probably such elements among fans of most clubs) and he may be worried about the consequences of goading an angry mob, specifically risk of violence. May seem far-fetched but that is why Burgess got punished for throwing that water bottle a couple of years ago.

Its a bit rich coming from Donny Jnr.

Your coach blew up delux at the presser just last year (as he does several times a year) calling out players for being soft after Manly beat them.

I reckon your coach should "grow up" making comment like this,

“Why should I make changes when they deliver that crap,” he said.

“Soft. Soft football, soft pieces of play, soft choices and I’ve probably protected them for too long,” Stuart said.

“Over the last three weeks I’ve thought their effort was there. There was no effort in that first half, that wasn’t us and it was soft.

“They should be all owning up to themselves saying ‘I want to play to get myself out of (the team)’ because what they dished up tonight ... they should be embarrassed to put a Raiders jumper on.”

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8