AFB should grow up for childish act!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
More here:

Canberra Raiders fans have stumbled on the newest man they love to hate. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles forward Addin Fonua-Blake has sent Raiders fans into meltdown after he rubbed salt into the wounds of heartbroken Canberra supporters on Sunday.
Fonua-Blake waved to a portion of the 20,265-strong crowd and gestured as if to say "have a cry" following Manly's thrilling 18-14 win over the Raiders at Canberra Stadium.
Raiders chief executive Don Furner has slammed Fonua-Blake's antics as unsportsmanlike and fired up fans have had their say on social media.
Some say he is "classless" and one of the game's "grubs" - and those are among the nicest barbs thrown his way. Some just can't wait for the Raiders and Sea Eagles to meet again.
Fonua-Blake's exploits have been likened to Mick Ennis mocking the viking clap when the Cronulla Sharks beat the Raiders in Canberra during the 2016 finals series.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6347598/canberra-has-a-new-public-enemy/?cs=14264

That's hilarious. Is this really the most pressing thing for Furner and their footy club to be worried about? They really have mastered the art of deflection and denial.

And PS: we offered a contract to a bonehead who drops knees into the backs of players and other such rot on a regular basis... but that mean AFB gesturing a sob sign to the crowd

If I was on the Brookie hill, we had just lost and a player did that I would be ropable. Would I see the funny side after, yes. Would I want to see it in the game more, yes.

The league needs a layers line this to keep it interesting. I was at the Collaroy hotel watching the game and some in the bar were doing the Viking clap. My son asked what was going on and I told him the Mick Ennis was the best at it.

I remember moments like this all the time, and the league needs it.

Canberra are a team of whingers and grubs. Joey Leilua would likely be my most hated player in the NRL so not surprised to see him drop the knees in to Garrick's back after he had already scored his try. I also think that there is an extreme dislike between these two teams that has been brewing for a few years.

GifMaker_lowquality.gif

@Mark from Brisbane i laughed so hard.. enjoy mate

Haha, you can see he is mocking a raiders fan who is prob yelling something at him.

It's good for a laugh.

Furner should be worrying about the fact that the raiders have only won 1 game vs top 5 sides and really the storm should have won last week.

Its an emotional game and Addin was letting off steam. I understand it but I dont like it nor do I like seeing players clapping other players mistakes, that to me is the age we are in, the Niggling age because that sort of crap was not tolerated in a bygone era and you saw players actually console players after a mistake, its a real blight on the game this!

Its an emotional game and Addin was letting off steam. I understand it but I dont like it nor do I like seeing players clapping other players mistakes, that to me is the age we are in, the Niggling age because that sort of crap was not tolerated in a bygone era and you saw players actually console players after a mistake, its a real blight on the game this!
Yeah nobody would **** with afb in a bygone era coz he’s a hard bastard

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4