AFB ko on Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/amp...t-addin-fonua-blake/qy7ge4kag0gj119v8pzhsilts

Manly to investigate alleged racist taunts aimed at Addin Fonua-Blake

Manly coach Des Hasler labelled the crowd's reaction to Sea Eagles prop Addin Fonua-Blake's sin binning on Saturday night 'unsavoury' and alluded there was more to the story.

And according to the Sydney Morning Herald, Manly officials on Monday will investigate allegations the rising star was subjected to racial abuse from fans at McDonald Jones Stadium.

And according to the Sydney Morning Herald, Manly officials on Monday will investigate allegations the rising star was subjected to racial abuse from fans at McDonald Jones Stadium.

Given the number of large Polyenesian gentlemen attending football matches these days ..... it would take someone with a mucher bigger pair than mine to be yelling out racial abuse ......

PSSS ... and before all the deliberate mis-readers and the serial outraged start .... NO ... I wouldn't yell out racial abuse even if I had a bigger pair ....

Given the number of large Polyenesian gentlemen attending football matches these days ..... it would take someone with a mucher bigger pair than mine to be yelling out racial abuse ......

PSSS ... and before all the deliberate mis-readers and the serial outraged start .... NO ... I wouldn't yell out racial abuse even if I had a bigger pair ....
Never made sense to me, but I grew up in PNG :)

Knights have plenty of Islander players too

I am outraged that your PSSS denied me an opportunity to be outraged.

Just for the record, Pearce in pre 13th April match promo has black eye

dsc00347.jpg

https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2019/04/12/hi-vis.-high-intensity/

Last edited:
https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33137-mondays-expert-round-5-wrap/

Addin Fonua-Blake (Sea Eagles). 69th minute, Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on Mitchell Pearce.
Base penalty 100 points
1 similar and 2 non-similar prior offences last two years (90% loading)
70 carryover points to be added.
Guilty / no contest 260 points (two matches)
Early guilty plea 212 points (two matches)
-----
This is why the charge has to be fought and cleared

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/amp...t-addin-fonua-blake/qy7ge4kag0gj119v8pzhsilts

Manly to investigate alleged racist taunts aimed at Addin Fonua-Blake

Manly coach Des Hasler labelled the crowd's reaction to Sea Eagles prop Addin Fonua-Blake's sin binning on Saturday night 'unsavoury' and alluded there was more to the story.

Why wouldn't Newcastle be investigating this. After all it was at their two headed trailor trash stadium.

Unfortunately it seems our night last night went from bad to worse with AFB leaving wearing a moon boot even tho he didn’t even play the game !!

Attachments

• 233E7D4B-669A-4429-BB85-7FDB86AC0988.png
    233E7D4B-669A-4429-BB85-7FDB86AC0988.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8