AFB ko on Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure the suspension won't be as bad coz he spent time off the field??
But hang on, we are talking about a Manly player and the NRL Judiciary. The Manly penalty loading will surely rear its ugly head again and the fact that he spent time of the field won't make any difference to them. They will say it is just like the first round with the late hit on the kicker and suspend him yet again.

Knights tackling. https://www.theherald.com.au/story/...y-in-fourth-loss-of-the-year/?cs=305#slide=20

r0_0_2551_1797_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Regardless that Pearce was falling when AFB hit him, he did catch him high. Having already been suspended once this year, and with his poor judiciary record.....I fear we might lose The Beast for the next 2-3 weeks at least.
Sorry have to disagree pearce fell and contributed to that hit yes it was high but just a love tap.

I do agree however NRL will use his other suspension this year..be gone for 2 -3 weeks.

If we ever get a full strength squad out to play this year we are going to be hard to stop.

Not premiers but lower top 8

I listened to it on Grandstand and after watching the highlights, it looks accidental to me and by the look on Afb same can be said. Who we got next week ?

Pearce miscalculated by staying down. That meant he had to go to hia even though he was uninjured. They would have possibly been better off with him out there instead of faking it in the hia. He isn’t known for his smarts.

Whingeing on Fox now about him mouthing off to the crowd after being binned, just keep on with the anti-manly talk fellas it's working well for us!

If it was Klemmer doing it it would have been "look at the taunting, this is what rivalries are built upon..."

This Ennis badmouthing AFB ....how does that work.
The filth mongrel who has more cheap shots than a discount store...talks about AFB in bad taste revving up the crowd....isnt this the bloke who done the Viking clap to the Canberra crowd??
The bloke who constantly was sticking fingers at opposition fans and having cheap shots at players all day ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8