AFB ko on Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Klemmer had a lot to say to a man who showed him how to do his job all night. AFB will have the last laugh when he takes his job come origin. Definitely not a send off the ref lost his head to the crowd. Manly stood up after that and hit hard in defence, was great to see. One of the many signs Des is back. Awesome to watch!!!

Klemmer had a lot to say to a man who showed him how to do his job all night. AFB will have the last laugh when he takes his job come origin. Definitely not a send off the ref lost his head to the crowd. Manly stood up after that and hit hard in defence, was great to see. One of the many signs Des is back. Awesome to watch!!!

AFB is not eligible for origin, he chose NZ.

Klemmer had a lot to say to a man who showed him how to do his job all night. AFB will have the last laugh when he takes his job come origin. Definitely not a send off the ref lost his head to the crowd. Manly stood up after that and hit hard in defence, was great to see. One of the many signs Des is back. Great to see!!!

The first tackle after the restart where Jake got fired up and started shoving the oppositiin players was fantastic. You don't normally see him pushing and shoving other players but as soon as i saw that i relaxed as i knew the boys were going to cover anything the Knights could throw at them.

It's the goal line defence that has been a massive improvement with this team

The first tackle after the restart where Jake got fired up and started shoving the oppositiin players was fantastic. You don't normally see him pushing and shoving other players but as soon as i saw that i relaxed as i knew the boys were going to cover anything the Knights could throw at them.

It's the goal line defence that has been a massive improvement with this team

That defensive set really reminded me of the Manly of old. The trust in them to give it their all in defense when things get tough is coming back. Such a difference from last year. The difference between a Desmond and a T-bag I guess.

AFB is after Mike Tyson’s title as baddest man on the planet. I love the way he plays

Great comparison .

AFB and Mitchell Pearce on the ground

hqdefault.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8