AFB 2nd hit from NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now we get a few days of the mudia telling everyone how soft the sanction is.

Because.....

they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

No problem with this. Best way for him to learn.
BUT
The big question now is: can he play in QLD against the Cowboys? Have they dropped the flu shot demand?

The Only way and the best way we can hit back is by winning games and getting the AFBeast into the finals to do some serious damage
download (2).jpg

Time to introduce a Cone of Silence in dressing rooms from now on.
Better not do the winning chant either because it may contain some inappropriate words.

Good result .. and excellent situation management by Albo ... he is 100% correct that buying some wheelchairs and reffing a few disabled games will be far better for AFB as a human than a few more weeks suspension ...

How good is it to not have GreenTurd. ..

Time to introduce a Cone of Silence in dressing rooms from now on.
Better not do the winning chant either because it may contain some inappropriate words.
Something, something, something, something, beer . . . . . .

Wow that was really well handled by the NRL. Finally some pro active innovative thinking. It’s not the worst thing to have your big fellas rest up mid season - we have some good middles to bring in and Marty is back so all good.

Wow that was really well handled by the NRL. Finally some pro active innovative thinking. It’s not the worst thing to have your big fellas rest up mid season - we have some good middles to bring in and Marty is back so all good.
Agreed. I can't think of a better "punishment" than to ref a few games ... I was thinking a few days up Allambie Rd but this is genius. Hats off to the thinker be he VLandis or Abdo or whatever. I can't help but think how this would have been handled under Turd

Good result .. and excellent situation management by Albo ... he is 100% correct that buying some wheelchairs and reffing a few disabled games will be far better for AFB as a human than a few more weeks suspension ...

How good is it to not have GreenTurd. ..
Green... who ?? I had almost forgotten that crooked useless bald headed kunt.
Gee I dont miss him one bit and nor does Rugba League
Rugba League is the winner sans Greenturd

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4