AFB 2nd hit from NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone reacts different Mark, i can understand where your coming from mate but what about Blake he is not you or I for that matter and deserves to make a choice for his own benefit.Tell me how many times has our politicians or anyone else for that matter had an injection every time we or they go interstate for a business purpose.If its not broken then don’t try to fix it.My daughter is in the medical industry and I have been told on many occasions that the flu shot can do more damage for certain people than not having it.We can’t all be getting flu shots because someone else has a business to run.Thats what it comes down to.We all need to take care of ourselves.This ain’t no game of footy.Getting a flu shot is ridiculous and only serves a purpose for certain people.If someone else gets a flu shot then it’s their choice.Thats the problem with this system that we all live under,where people listen to everything they are told third hand and tend to believe what they think is right coming from an entity just to make money or keep someone else happy.F...k these people who the f..k do they think they are telling people to put this **** in their bodies to serve their own purpose or that of any club.No wonder the worlds in a mess.
Yes fair enough but I can only speak from my perspective and it’s never affected me other than in a positive way.

Honestly with the thousands coming across our borders daily now it’s a bull**** decision anyway.

Mark can you remember a year where there was not dire warnings about the flu season? I can't in 20years.
I think it’s not really about warnings, it’s about knowing your own body and as I said to Mark, basically why put something in your own body just for the sake of a bunch of hypocrites.To even suggest someone as young as Blake in this situation is a crime and uneceptable.I bet if we tell these people to go and get a flu jab, we will soon be told where to go.Sometimes I think that our players are just guinea pigs for a higher authority.It seems if you have an ABN number you have the power.I have lives 60 odd years and made many mistakes in life but I am no idiot.These politicians and their silly ideas are a bit too much for my liking.They try to baffle you with so much garbage.We need politicians to govern but to impose these rules is totally ridiculous in this situation to someone already giving their all.If they are so worried about someone else getting sick then they should stop the games being played close the borders and stop being hypocrites and do it properly.Oh wait a minute we need money.Ha they make me laugh.

I think the insistence that AFB has the flu shot is to preserve the health of the NRL bubble & therefore doesnt have any relation to the fact that the general public have been allowed to enter QLD without having had the jab.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8