AFB’s change of team for personal reasons may not work out so well

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought that he was going to be on about 800 k if he stayed with Manly and the Warriors offer was about 50 grand per season more so maybe money was a factor but still seemed a bit odd with the way he left Manly .Would have been difficult to have him ,Marty and Jake on high contract values for too much longer , again a major loss , not indispensable and ideally the rest of the pack will take up the slack going forward .

from the article:

“I obviously thought it was time for a change in my life and after five incredible years at Manly, I was lucky that me and Dessie have a really good relationship and he knew where I was coming from,” he told the Warriors.

“He gave me the release and not long after that, Warriors asked me would I be interested in joining.”

Yeah about 5 seconds after that.... or in reality, probably about 4 weeks before that.

Anyway...yer gone, dunno why there's a need to b/s about it. "allegedly"

This is a direct quote from the club's original media release:
The Club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation.
So, what were the compassionate grounds? (Personally, I've always found Brookie to be a compassionate ground!), and secondly
what compensation did the club receive?

from the article:

“I obviously thought it was time for a change in my life and after five incredible years at Manly, I was lucky that me and Dessie have a really good relationship and he knew where I was coming from,” he told the Warriors.

“He gave me the release and not long after that, Warriors asked me would I be interested in joining.”

Yeah about 5 seconds after that.... or in reality, probably about 4 weeks before that.

Anyway...yer gone, dunno why there's a need to b/s about it. "allegedly"

Yeah, just reads like a PR release & doesn't convince me.

With what we saved from him pissing off look who we were able to buy. With his attitude, and not being able to put brain in gear before opening his mouth the chances are he will spend more time in the stands than the field. As Jack Gibson said when offered players with bad attitude he would decline and say “ I prefer he be someone’s else’s problem” NEVER SO FARKING TRUE WORDS SPOKEN.

“I heard some bikies were after me"
It was the Hells Satans apparently.

20201220_150805.jpg

This is a direct quote from the club's original media release:
The Club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation.
So, what were the compassionate grounds? (Personally, I've always found Brookie to be a compassionate ground!), and secondly
what compensation did the club receive?

Probably used the money we got to pay the Tigers to get Aloiai

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7