AE EXCLUSIVE - HERE'S YOUR PROOF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Save Manly (with apologies to the Pistols)

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need.
There's no future
there's no future
there's no future for you

God save Manly
we mean it Max
we love our Manly
God saves

God save Manly
'cos supporters are money
and our figurehead
is not what he seems

Oh God save history
God save our mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
all players are paid.

When there's no future
how can there be sin
we're the followers
in the dustbin
where's the poison
in the recruitment machine
you're the future
our future

God save Manly
we mean it Max
we love Manly
God saves

:(
(I suppose I should mention I watched the The Filth & the Fury" last night on World Movies)

Without Max's input would we be in the possition to purchase Orford?

Would we have purchased, Kite, Kennedy?

Nothing there that the informed supporter wouldn't already know or at least have an inkling about. Some "true supporters" would get their panties in a knot over it though. Good read.

Nothing new - no. However, the leaked e-mail is a new development.

Definitive proof from the inside.

Matabele, you obviously aren't a goose (or maybe you are) and have thought hard and long about all this but what's your point....where are you trying to go with this??? I'd be very careful if I was you amigo!!!!

no ne doubts that max loves manly.the point is that there must be a line drawn between management and owner/sponsorship.trust must be placed in those employed to do a job.one assumes they got the position because of a certian skill base.if they dont do the job properly then by all means the owners(max,the members) may get rid of them via proper process.names like kennedy,kite,orford and bell suggest they do know what they are doing and in the monaghan saga they should have been allowed to conduct their business unfettered.

imagine if the late porky morgan walked into bennets office demanding a player be signed against his better judjement.we all know the answer to that one.

we all hate the broncos but they and the roosters are by far the most professional organisations in the nrl.we are a club again on the rise and must learn from these operations.a mistake was made,we must learn from it and put procedures in place to prevent it happening again.and for those who say "who cares" then i suggest they look at our results since that fiasco and the effect on the clubs morale and attitude.

I agree with chileman.

What are we hoping to achieve with this informtaion?

1. The job of investigative reports is to expose the "truth" behind the spin. I believe it does this.

2. It will demonstrate the power of the internet, something not being fully utilised by the club.

3. Maybe it will give pause for thought as to why the demographic that AE represents is the one that is being ostracised.

Just me ostracised? How many people post here purely because they are banned by MSE?

Matabele I agree with your reasons 100%

We get treated like a disease, like scum and like we have no place as supporters for the club. When we are the very ones who can offer assistance to the club.

The way i was treated when this site was started was disgraceful!

The way we have ALL been treated has been disgraceful. As though we are all naughty little boys rather than what we are:

White collar professionals with a burning desire to contribute.

I agree with chileman.

What are we hoping to achieve with this informtaion?
I've seen what's happened with sites like rleague in the past when litigation has been threatened for something said in a forum, a forum that people have put a lot of time and effort into creating, .... I asked where this is heading and where is the proof because it would be sad to see something like that happen here!

I have the proof chileman.

I'm not stupid enough to make something up.

I have the proof.

chileman. We have the proof so there are noproblems there. If it ver got to that stage. which I doubt we are well covered

I agree guys. We seem to have an older segment (particularly white collar) fans posting over here, and YES, it is predominantly because the moderators of the official site have made me, and I'm sure a lot of "us" feel, alienated. We are its paying fans, and with a quick flick of the finger by the moderators of MSE, the club is basically sticking its finger up at us, and pointing to the door. No explanation, no warning. They disagree with you, you are shown the door in NO uncertain terms. We have now hundreds of users that can attest to that. Hundreds of possible members, that are dissolusioned by the club, and its treatment of its non conga line fans.

I have written to the chairman about this, and expect a reply, as he is quite proactive in these matters.

It's only common courtesy to say "whilst we appreciate your opinion, we would prefer if you didn't discuss this topic in the line of thinking you are in an open forum".

Is there any reason at all, why we all tend to get along better on this site, than most do on the official site?

It's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4