Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bozo is always hunting a Manly premiership win and is always pissed off when we dont live up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of premiership winning greatness and Manly miss the finals

Lower our Legendary clubs great Standards and we stand for nothing Great

If Parker ever wins a Manly Premiership you can hunt me down @Waz13
and I will sing his praises with you
And Bozo returns serve,... the only way he knows lol.

And Bozo returns serve,... the only way he knows lol.
All we all need to know is that we do not want to turn our Legendary clubs proud high premiership Winning standards Into a Long Parramatta 40 year premiership winning drought and fade into insignificance

We do not want to be a Manly New Era of LOL

All we all need to know is that we do not want to turn our Legendary clubs proud high premiership Winning standards Into a Long Parramatta 40 year premiership winning drought and fade into insignificance

Your right Bozo, but it is the owners of the club that have accepted mediocrity. They failed to replace the team we had, and they failed to upgrade to a better coach. Clearly the current lot do not have the vision to create a premiership winning team, given it has been 12 years since we last won the comp.

Give the boys a break Bozo.

Nothing wrong with them having a bit of bonding together
I never said there is anything wrong with bonding together feathered friend
I said there is Nothing Greater than Winning a Premiership together
Winning Premierships is what defines our Benchmark of Greatness

Love the theory.

We are already 12 years into our drought and I cant see any light on the horizon.

Actually all I see is the same players who have been gobbling up our cap for seasons getting older and contributing less.

Tell me I am wrong.

going once, twice, three times,...sold to the Queens who ever they are ?
1700372489302.png

'Drag queens'....Dragons, etc

Huh, he only just had his 28th birthday about a week ago!
And is was thinking to myself I must be getting old. Adding 31 they say time does fly the older you get. Didnt seem that many years ago a champion on here broke the news he was working at this Blake Family celebration for a big forward that just signed a top team contract with the mighty Eagles.

AFB needs to be our 2025 target. We could release Condon, Fulton, Waddell, Aloiai & others to accommodate. We need more quality, and less quantity, now to progress.

We are going to be near the bottom of the league next year, so we need to re-sign our thinking. We have the backs, we need to re-tool the forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8