Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Has requested immediate release on compassionate grounds.

Call me optimistic but with the forwards we’ve released and Oshay also rumoured to be headed for the door could we be the destination?

A forward pack of

Lodge
Croker
AFB
Schuster
Olakauatu
Trbojevic

Paseka
Sipley
Bullemor
Ben Turbo

Would definitely be something worth getting excited about!

He would be demanding upwards of 850 probably around 900 if he wants to come here. I say get rid of Aloiai to the super league and let schuster go to the dragons and play 6 for 500k.
600k from Aloiai and 500k from Schuster and like that we have 1.1 million to go for AFB who's just what we need and knows the Manly system and culture.

This would be unbelievable but let's face it, we haven't signed an established rep quality player since Walker/Taupau in 2016 and it's hard to see that changing with the way our roster is set up now

The fact we are excited by the tiny potential of signing a player that we already had, in a position we desperately need strength in, is pretty depressing but I'll keep a bit of hope until he inevitably ends up at any other Sydney team but ours

This would be unbelievable but let's face it, we haven't signed an established rep quality player since Walker/Taupau in 2016 and it's hard to see that changing with the way our roster is set up now

The fact we are excited by the tiny potential of signing a player that we already had, in a position we desperately need strength in, is pretty depressing but I'll keep a bit of hope until he inevitably ends up at any other Sydney team but ours
Absolute buzz kill Jakey

Concerns would be from;
  • Dragons especially if Manu doesn't sign because they had 1.2 mil for him
  • Tigers they got 1.1 mil free since handing Brooks over
  • Dogs they did have around 1.6 mil free since Pagai and Thompson both on 800k left with them currently having Liam Knight starting front row so need a lot of help there.
  • Roosters but more 2025 as Jarred on big coin off contract, crighton as well, tuiponia
Then you got Manly who can maybe squeeze out 500-600k for Aloiai. But I got faith we will bring him home haha

Concerns would be from;
  • Dragons especially if Manu doesn't sign because they had 1.2 mil for him
  • Tigers they got 1.1 mil free since handing Brooks over
  • Dogs they did have around 1.6 mil free since Pagai and Thompson both on 800k left with them currently having Liam Knight starting front row so need a lot of help there.
  • Roosters but more 2025 as Jarred on big coin off contract, crighton as well, tuiponia
Then you got Manly who can maybe squeeze out 500-600k for Aloiai. But I got faith we will bring him home haha
If other clubs are willing to pay over a million to get him,so be it,but Manly should be doing their best under a million to get him.Given the players they’ve released and subsequently signed,it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re making a play for him

If other clubs are willing to pay over a million to get him,so be it,but Manly should be doing their best under a million to get him.Given the players they’ve released and subsequently signed,it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re making a play for him
I just remembered we actually haven't offically signed Lodge's contract. I believe he was taking Keepie's salary of 500k a season and it was a straight swap. So why don't we use the 500k from Keepie then 600K from Alioai and chuck 1.1 million in on him. If he gets offered 1.2 for a bottom 3 club and 1.1 at Manly with a roster we have and to a place he feels comfortable at I know where he will be signing. Just means we will be loosing 1 forward meaning that Astai James, Caleb Navale, Waddell better be ready as those 3 are our middle forwards cover

I just remembered we actually haven't offically signed Lodge's contract. I believe he was taking Keepie's salary of 500k a season and it was a straight swap. So why don't we use the 500k from Keepie then 600K from Alioai and chuck 1.1 million in on him. If he gets offered 1.2 for a bottom 3 club and 1.1 at Manly with a roster we have and to a place he feels comfortable at I know where he will be signing. Just means we will be loosing 1 forward meaning that Astai James, Caleb Navale, Waddell better be ready as those 3 are our middle forwards cover
I think we can have both

Well we do have the money in the bank with Keppie and impending Aloiai coin off the books. What an incredible move and upgrade if this was to eventuate.
Money wouldn’t be a driving factor for him as he is already the best paid forward in the game so might play in our favour.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8