Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i havnt seen anything in the media about dce contract value other than its a secret

on ST ive seen 800 and 1 mill

at some point in 24 i believe journos get access to squad dollars with players names left off the list, so its a guessing game. wont be hard when its released

im wondering where both figures come from and how accurate they are really
That's half my point, nobody knows exactly, nobody knows how deals are structured, what is guaranteed and what are incentives. What allowances are outside the cap and what 3rd party deals are involved.

Apparently, the Dragons have offered him 1.25m a season for 4 years.

Leaves his (650k?) contract at Manly early to sign for around (900k?) at the Warriors - needs to get out of Sydney he says.

Leaves his 900k contract at the Warriors early to sign at least a 1.25m contract at a Sydney club - he's homesick he says.

Smartest player in the NRL

I’m getting sick and tired of seeing Gould constantly being linked to every quality player on the market (even though that’s his job) isn’t thier cap full and overflowing , or do they work on the same one as the Rorters and Souffs?
Gould is like a realestate auctioneer he has these clandestined secret meetings with players, most are just sounding out what they're doing, but has the effect of upping the price of the player to another club because the Bulldogs are always linked to good players coming on the market. It's Gould at his mischievous best.

Leaves his (650k?) contract at Manly early to sign for around (900k?) at the Warriors - needs to get out of Sydney he says.

Leaves his 900k contract at the Warriors early to sign at least a 1.25m contract at a Sydney club - he's homesick he says.

Smartest, or slimiest?

Good on him I say. He's used as a battering ram for a very limited time frame, will live with the bruises his whole life. A young man with a family. Is it not his responsibility to make the most of his opportunity? It's not as if clubs aren't doing everything they can creatively with paperwork for any competitive advantage. Clubs only speak of 'loyalty' when it suits them. This is the real world. No one can judge him for taking up more lucrative employment.

Good on him I say. He's used as a battering ram for a very limited time frame, will live with the bruises his whole life. A young man with a family. Is it not his responsibility to make the most of his opportunity? It's not as if clubs aren't doing everything they can creatively with paperwork for any competitive advantage. Clubs only speak of 'loyalty' when it suits them. This is the real world. No one can judge him for taking up more lucrative employment.
This guy got out of his contract with Manly by making up some nonsense about having to get out of Australia, and now he claims he has to get out of New Zealand for a similar reason.
What is he? An international spy! On a bikie hit list? A travel writer?
If this guy had any principles he'd offer to return to Manly to complete his contract.
I find it hard to believe some on here are praising this guy because he is a clever manipulator.

Looks like he is just prepared to go the highest bidder if he and his manager are able to take advantage of the opportunity to do so
Think that he was upgraded to around the 800 - 850 k mark in his previous Manly contract .
Who knows the exact circumstances and reasons for him wishing to link up with the Warriors but certainly was not going to be disadvantaged financially with his current deal around the one mil or slightly more figure .
Maybe or quite possibly , his manager has been receiving a couple of behind the scenes approaches and looks like even more contract value .
So , if in the mercenary first category now and encouraged by his manager, not that an uncommon situation in professional sport .
Ethically or club commitment wise doing the right thing , probably does not care .
Highest bidder outcome again probably the most serious consideration now .and he was definitely still putting in for the Warriors from all indications i noticed or when he was on the paddock

Looks like he is just prepared to go the highest bidder if he and his manager are able to take advantage of the opportunity to do so
Think that he was upgraded to around the 800 - 850 k mark in his previous Manly contract .
Who knows the exact circumstances and reasons for him wishing to link up with the Warriors but certainly was not going to be disadvantaged financially with his current deal around the one mil or slightly more figure .
Maybe or quite possibly , his manager has been receiving a couple of behind the scenes approaches and looks like even more contract value .
So , if in the mercenary first category now and encouraged by his manager, not that an uncommon situation in professional sport .
Ethically or club commitment wise doing the right thing , probably does not care .
Highest bidder outcome again probably the most serious consideration now .and he was definitely still putting in for the Warriors from all indications i noticed or when he was on the paddock
I'd say Dragons now have the inside running to pick up AFB, it's pretty clear he wants to top up on his retirement savings.

This guy got out of his contract with Manly by making up some nonsense about having to get out of Australia, and now he claims he has to get out of New Zealand for a similar reason.
What is he? An international spy! On a bikie hit list? A travel writer?
If this guy had any principles he'd offer to return to Manly to complete his contract.
I find it hard to believe some on here are praising this guy because he is a clever manipulator.
Obviously he won't get a release if his official reason is that he wants more money. He must claim on compassionate grounds. This is just another legal loophole. Clubs are just as guilty of exploiting similar loopholes. No need to get yout knickers in a bunch. I'm sure anyone in business has experienced personally the complicated nature of the employer-employee relationship

Is Tartek or Moses his manager?

Seems like Tratek maneuvers to keep getting released from his contracts and get paid more

He is slow and was found wanting in the semis against front rowers with quicker footwork

He isn't going to get any quicker and isn't a match winner to deserve that much money

As much as I’d like him back in our pack he’s not good value at 1 mil plus.He will get overs at St Merge. It really important to manage and balance our cap carefully. I reckon the AFB boat sailed from our waters and I doubt he’d take a hair cut to play for us again.

'Offer' to return to Manly - you're dreaming. The chances of him coming back to Manly are zilch for mutual reasons. With him, it's all about money and principles don't come into it. If he gets his release on compassionate grounds, then this guy will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8