Addin Fonua Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think he will this yr.. He may not even be allowed to.. Not sure on his cases verdict. But definately a bright prospect who will play lots of first grade in the future in my opinion.

I don't think he will this yr.. He may not even be allowed to.. Not sure on his cases verdict. But definately a bright prospect who will play lots of first grade in the future in my opinion.
He was found guilty and got a suspended sentence that ends in April.
The NRL Integrity Unit have yet to consider his situation, probably waiting till his Bond is expired in April

He was found guilty and got a suspended sentence that ends in April.
The NRL Integrity Unit have yet to consider his situation, probably waiting till his Bond is expired in April
Very diplomatic HM...I realise you have strong opinions on his previous offences as do I.....he is a guaranteed gun power player who I personally know, has a great attitude...& believe he will prove this along with a super ability.

Very diplomatic HM...I realise you have strong opinions on his previous offences as do I.....he is a guaranteed gun power player who I personally know, has a great attitude...& believe he will prove this along with a super ability.
He just has to be contructively aggressive and society works :nod:

I hope this piece of crap never plays first grade for our club. The wife beating scum should rot behind bars. Every week when I see his name I will him to have a season ending injury.

There should be no place at manly for scum who abuse women.

I hope this piece of crap never plays first grade for our club. The wife beating scum should rot behind bars. Every week when I see his name I will him to have a season ending injury.

There should be no place at manly for scum who abuse women.
Agree 100% Cam but these are different circumstances I can guarantee ... Otherwise with you in your opinion which I have a 0 tolerance.

That's fine. And how long is this zero tolerance punishment to last? The rest of his life?

When each of us is perfect then we'll be in a good position to judge others.

The question is how to build a positive society. Blame and retribution might feel good, and it is unequivocally ineffective. There are questions of rehabilitation, protection, education, therapy, etc, etc. None of these questions are progressed by stopping people - even offenders - from earning a living.

When the government starts adequately funding domestic violence prevention, when the rhetoric shifts from imagined threats of possible occasion terrorism events here to actual domestic violence terrorism already happening in actual homes in huge volumes, then we will be in a position to start moving forward as a society.

And what about the women who are killed as a result of domestic violence. What second chance do they get. Sorry this bloke is like auva, lui and barba. Scum
Of the earth and shouldn't be allowed in the game.

And what about the women who are killed as a result of domestic violence. What second chance do they get. Sorry this bloke is like auva, lui and barba. Scum
Of the earth and shouldn't be allowed in the game.
Domestic violence can be horrendous but so can many crimes. Do you suggest a second chance for Liam Knight?

Domestic violence can be horrendous but so can many crimes. Do you suggest a second chance for Liam Knight?
With respect mate I'm surprised you would say that. I remember you talking about how disrespectful the cbomb is towards women.

What knight did was stupid and moronic and to a degree risk the lives of others.

Domestic violence terrorises and destroys the life's not only of the victims but also traumatizes any children the victim has who witness the abuse.

Just for the record gents in this country alone one woman a week is killed as result of domestic violence.

Sorry but it's zero tolerance from me for the any lowlife who abuses a woman no matter how talented they are playing footy.

I agree mostly Cam. But each situation is different and since I do not know these circumstances it makes it difficult. i.e. was it a once off and he really regrets it or is it a common thing that would happen. That makes a big difference imo.

G'Day @Cameron .... One of our most passionate supporters...Yes its a good subject and one that the NRL needs to look into. We have many different situations in the NRL at the moment in relation to Criminal Charges and players playing the game.
I think the NRL needs to look at the standards of acceptability along with in my opinion the Allowance of Alcohol Sponsorship in the game. I am unaware of the individual circumstances in this case however always I find a level of double standards in relation to the money in the game coming from Alcohol Sponsorship.
I do remember the great Brent Kite being greatly upset with being given many hundreds of dollars in Alcohol sponsorship money to be spent on Alcohol whilst playing for representative teams (he doesn't drink).
The problem I feel is deeply rooted in the Hierarchy and if they are to stamp out this rubbish they need to take a stance.
Why is it so you can only buy half strength beer from half time?
Most cases of abuse occur whilst under the influence and whilst not acceptable I do find it unacceptable that the game accepts money from Alcohol sponsorship but not Tobacco!!!

If a stance is taken taken on the players, then also take it out of the game sponsorship. Otherwise let Winfield come back... I don't remember the last fight that broke out due to a pack of ciggies.... however they do cost about $20 bucks these days!!!!

Last edited:
With respect mate I'm surprised you would say that. I remember you talking about how disrespectful the cbomb is towards women.

What knight did was stupid and moronic and to a degree risk the lives of others.

Domestic violence terrorises and destroys the life's not only of the victims but also traumatizes any children the victim has who witness the abuse.

Just for the record gents in this country alone one woman a week is killed as result of domestic violence.

Sorry but it's zero tolerance from me for the any lowlife who abuses a woman no matter how talented they are playing footy.

I agree with you 100%. Regardless of whether it was once or many times over it is a traumatic experience for the victim.

However; whether we like it or not as a modern civil society we operate under a system of law and justice. The base premise of this is do the crime, pay the consequences. He has been charged and has to live with that forever. Just as he has the responsibility to demonstrate everyday he is sorry for his mistake(s) it is modern societies responsible to allow him the chance to continue with his rehabilitation and move on with his life.

You may not like it, and that is your choice, but without the ability and prospect of rehabilitation and forgiveness the entire justice system would be completely ineffective.

You are right Cam and I'm pleased you remember that!
The point is attitudes don't spring out of thin air, they arise in a historical and a material context.
Chopping off the hands of thieves, or transporting them, or capital punishment, none of these things stamp out crime, if you want a serious discussion of how to stop domestic violence you have to look a lot further than black-banning the minority of offenders who are actually taken to court and convicted.

Not sure of this kid gets a go at the top grade or not....that's irrelevant ....again there's no innocence in abuse....but I can guarantee 100% this is a different case than it reads....personally do not tolerate violence in any form, but this scenario is different....
I am over & out & will not comment further on this topic.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4