Accountability

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There must've been a widespread smallpox outbreak which took out 95% of Moree and surrounds for them to have had to resort to giving Scott a run in the Grand Final.

8 wins from our last 26 games is all the evidence u need to understand that TB is not a coach , even with all the players that have come and gone.
Add to that his record as the coach of riff under 20s who managed to miss the finals bookended by gf's

There must've been a widespread smallpox outbreak which took out 95% of Moree and surrounds for them to have had to resort to giving Scott a run in the Grand Final.

It's bush footy mate , anyone with a hint of NRL experience would get a run in most country sides.

History shows it was a whitewash, Jamie played 5/8 , just stood back , found the gaps , passed someone the ball and they scored!!

An absolute masterclass.

Moree were right in it until Bob demanded the Moree coach bring his son on. The coach reluctantly obliged, Bob clearly having something over the coach. Scott repaid his father's faith with a plethora of dropped balls and missed tackles which ended the brave Moree boys chances.

Funny you say that , but yes something similar.

He played Hooker and had one job, tackle Lyon non stop!!

Jamie's jersey was as clean as when he ran on and the end of the game, I don't think he was tackled once!

Hahaha so how about you just do what i called you out
Can you also do a list sowing Penriths under 20s and their seasons over the same time and highliht Barretts tenure as coach, hell even explain why he was hired by bozo if your game enough.
Was it that the Penrith under 20s made the semi finals and finals every year for the last 10 years except for the 1 year that Barrett coached them!!!!
Bozo knows what he is doing just ask the Queenslanders...
to do?
Feathered friend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10