Accountability

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You do not see the irony do you? The same person who you say is a great judge for employing baz is the same person that brown Brown and Myles to the club....who you can not stand
We all makes mistakes . Can you see this ?

I remember, and I bet you hoped it worked. I don't back every decision the club has made, but pulling things apart just to suit your own argument is just an exercise in semantics. I am gutted Buhrer was pushed out for a clown like Brown, but that doesn't mean I have to hate on the whole organisation, does it? I want us to succeed not fail...surely you feel the same mate
I dont hate the whole organisation but if some are not held to account, this thread IS about accountability, then why should i as a fan respect them? If their decisions turn out to be way off the mark then why should i not hear an explanation? Ive been a member for a long time, a fan longer than i can remember and when the owners come out publically and say its a results driven business and hence changes to staff, that when the replacments fail beyond compression why dont they explain their actions or sack the replacments.

And the results speak for themselves.
With due respect to Jamis Lyon he was showing faith in the organisation as the Captain. If he did not support TB how could any of the players?
You have smashed Brown on these Boards but Bozo was the director of football when he was signed.
Brown was good at Penrith . He led a young forward pack well . Unfortunately his form with us has been ordinary

Brown was good at Penrith . He led a young forward pack well . Unfortunately his form with us has been ordinary
Just like the results under bozo ( as director of football) has been ordinary with us this time #1999.

Just like the results under bozo ( as director of football) has been ordinary with us this time #1999.
His time is not over yet. Let the immortal finish his job for fck sake !!!
Hang in there good times ahead feathered friend :)
13_tshirt_front_woman.jpg

I respect that you love Bozo. We can agree to disagree with whats going on.

Call me a drama queen fuelled by negativity or maybe I am a realist who tells it like it is and reflects similar opinions of writers on this forum.

You can be upset all you want about whats been written here but the undeniable facts are that our teams performance since Bozo took over the reigns of the football department have been dire.

8 wins from 26 is overwhelming evidence when his introduction was brought about by the so called failure of the previous coaching team who if you remember in 2015, had to deal with the task of retaining 2 halves, one who didnt want to be here and the other got a better deal when he did leave. We have a massive injury toll that crippled the club and salary cap issues to deal with. Most of the problems of that year were hardly the fault of Toovey and his team yet they carried the can for it.

There are fans like myself who are deeply concerned about the direction our club is taking, the gutting of the player roster and some puzzling decisions about players let go. If Toovey was accountable for the team of 15, the surely Bozo and TB have to be accountable for whats going on right now.

It is too early this season to make a final judgement on them. If this does not change in the next 8 weeks are we are out of the running for the finals, we are faced with the same problems.

Bozo is a club legend, not one disputes that. He is also the current football club manager and fans and members that pay money to this club deserve answers from the head of the football department if things do not improve.

I hope they do, I really do but the culture that has made us great is under threat right now and if we go down the pathway of shutting down opinions that question decisions made by the club we may as well go home. Everyone on here wants the club to do well.

Fact is we are a divided club and we need to come together. That has to come from the owners. We need leadership not excuses any more!
Bob Fulton is also a Roosters club legend and NSW Blues selector between 2008 and 2016.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10