Accountability

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Scott Fulton (aka BOZO) and his Einstein brother in law Terry Hill decided that they would steal some lobster pots on the central coast. As they both share a brain, they did it in broad daylight and were caught. Lol

So you are of the opinion that @BOZO is none other than Scott Fulton??

Hi Scott, if so he'll remember his very last game of football, it wasn't for Manly, and I was there to see it, wanna guess anyone ??

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Scott Fulton (aka BOZO) and his Einstein brother in law Terry Hill decided that they would steal some lobster pots on the central coast. As they both share a brain, they did it in broad daylight and were caught. Lol
Gossip Granny stoops to an all time low
imagesYGEZMDC3.jpg

Manly@capital

Reserve Grader
So you are of the opinion that @BOZO is none other than Scott Fulton??

Hi Scott, if so he'll remember his very last game of football, it wasn't for Manly, and I was there to see it, wanna guess anyone ??
It must be. Lets look at this rationally; Scott Fulton was possibly the worst footballer to ever lace up a boot. Bob Fulton was an unbelievable talent as a player but a political monster, and by all accounts, a real grub too. Only Scott Fulton could defend Bob Fulton with the passion that BOZO does. Therefore, they are two in the same.

Scott Fulton's last game...Bomaderry 3rds?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It must be. Lets look at this rationally; Scott Fulton was possibly the worst footballer to ever lace up a boot. Bob Fulton was an unbelievable talent as a player but a political monster, and by all accounts, a real grub too. Only Scott Fulton could defend Bob Fulton with the passion that BOZO does. Therefore, they are two in the same.

Scott Fulton's last game...Bomaderry 3rds?

Hint, Jamie Lyon also played in it!!!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Scott you were an embarrassment as a footballer but my word you can cut on the comedy circuit!
Mate all we need is a bit of luck with the refs and a bit of luck with injuries and get a few wins and we will all be happy again!!!
604180-sea-eagles-fan.jpg

I dont hate the whole organisation but if some are not held to account, this thread IS about accountability, then why should i as a fan respect them? If their decisions turn out to be way off the mark then why should i not hear an explanation? Ive been a member for a long time, a fan longer than i can remember and when the owners come out publically and say its a results driven business and hence changes to staff, that when the replacments fail beyond compression why dont they explain their actions or sack the replacments.
That's fair enough. But I think that is why they had another clean out at the end of 2016. Not saying it is right or wrong, but they did something.
2 games is pretty early to starting sacking people, but I fear it will come sooner rather than later. If Bozo is the reason, then I am OK for him to go.
Just not so sure about all the misguided information spread.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Scotts last game , was for the Moree Boars, in the Group 5 Grand Final in 2003, v Wee Waa.

Captain of Wee Waa that day was Jamie Lyon, who had left the Eels in controversy.

Funnily enough I watched the game sitting next to my old mate Noel Cleal on one side, and the Immortal , Bob Fulton on the other.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Scotts last game , was for the Moree Boars, in the Group 5 Grand Final in 2003, v Wee Waa.

Captain of Wee Waa that day was Jamie Lyon, who had left the Eels in controversy.

Funnily enough I watched the game sitting next to my old mate Noel Cleal on one side, and the Immortal , Bob Fulton on the other.
How did you get on with the Immortal Mark ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18