About as remorsal the media will get

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice and subtle Rex.

Rebecca Wilson is proof positive that whilst beauty may only be skin deep, ugliness goes all the way to the core.

Chip & Chase link said:
Nice and subtle Rex.

Rebecca Wilson is proof positive that whilst beauty may only be skin deep, ugliness goes all the way to the core.

Hang on a sec.  Are you suggesting Rebecca Wilson is beautiful? eerrghhhh ..

Ryan link said:
Rebecca Wilson was scathing - she should be first on the hit list.

I can't stand that slapper. She should be exiled to Taliban controlled Afghanistan reporting on how she couldn't dodge the IED.

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=185570.msg299477#msg299477 date=1285763602]
Nice and subtle Rex.

Hang on a sec.  Are you suggesting Rebecca Wilson is beautiful? eerrghhhh ..
[/quote]

Far from it. She is ugly right through to her soul.

I got a response from her:

"it's so easy with hindsight isn't it. Email your other half witted mates, bitch, moan and get collectively knotted. "

This is what I sent her:-
Dear Rebecca Wilson,

I hope this reaches you. I want to discuss an article you wrote some time ago, and was hoping you may provide some feedback
on it, so that I can relay your response to a large number of very concerned readers:-

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/league-culture-is-crook-to-the-core/story-e6frecj3-1111119129739
(Please click on link for article you wrote).

Now, I appreciate your passion and point you were trying to make when writing this article some time ago. As you know though
in hindsight, a lot of your information was mis-informed, incorrect and misguided.

There have been a number of doctors, professionals, police witnesses interviewed that claimed "full control", and "polite".
Now, aside from the "not guilty" process we have all been witness to, surely you realise that articles like this are counter
productive and negative? I would go as far to say, written with malice, and defamation. Defamation I believe the Stewart
family could certainly follow up on (not only in this article, but numerous others).

As a group, we collected your articles at the time, and have held them for keep sake.

"They irreparably have damaged themselves and their sport in the process."

Rebecca, that statement alone is not opinion. You have not suggested this is your idea of the state
of affairs. You have stated a fact - "they have". Again, there are many, many articles with a similar tone.
For this reason, we are going to progress with providing all said information to the Stewart family,
and suggest that they should look to act on what has been said as fact about this man.

I'm certainly glad none of the jury read and / or believed your rhetoric, or poor Brett Stewart would be behind
bars right now. I mean, you obviously knew as fact he was in the wrong, and not suffering the affects of diabetes
like the professionals in court suggested may have been the case. You had him guilty as charged, and told the world
about it.

Not very professional. Not very professional at all.

I would ask that you provide myself, and a number of very interested readers some feedback, to at least
give us an insight into what specific knowledge you had (and I repeat specific) regarding the events of that night.

Imagine Des Hasler's win-at-all costs options, and Manly's weak administration took your view?
Never know....innocent....yet sacked....he may have unfortunately committed suicide or something,
and you'd gleefully write a story on that, wouldn't you?

Rebecca - I'm asking for your reply. You owe it to the media, The Stewart family, The Manly Club, your readers
to offer up some positive value here.

That, or I ask that you respectfully step down from the media.

Kind Regards,
Ryan Winter

I then replied in kind:-

Please note this will be publicly published. May I have your boss name and contact details please.
Extremely unprofessional. Your papers readers will hear exactly how their reporter thinks of its readers.

Please note this is being sent to many, many media outlets, including the Stewart family and Manly club.

Thank you.

whilst i certainly appreciate your tone and letters Ryan, I wish to separate Silvertails from them. Fine to post them here, but I must state that they don't necessarily reflect the views of Silvertails.net and rather the individual poster

:p

Great stuff Ryan and Rex. I suggest you forward it to the abc's media watch. It is exactly the sort of thing they would look into and do a show on

Ryan link said:

\"it's so easy with hindsight isn't it. Email your other half witted mates, bitch, moan and get collectively knotted. \"

Was that seriously her response ??

good work ryan
but you wont get her fired

shes shacked up with one of the big guns at news ltd.

John Hartigan i think his name is.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185570.msg299551#msg299551 date=1285796205]

\"it's so easy with hindsight isn't it. Email your other half witted mates, bitch, moan and get collectively knotted. \"

Was that seriously her response ??

[/quote]
That's exactly what I was going to ask?
Ryan and Rex, take a bow !

Dan link said:
whilst i certainly appreciate your tone and letters Ryan, I wish to separate Silvertails from them. Fine to post them here, but I must state that they don't necessarily reflect the views of Silvertails.net and rather the individual poster

they reflect  my views dan, GO RYAN  GIVE IT THE MOLE...

jjai link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185570.msg299563#msg299563 date=1285799148]

they reflect  my views dan, GO RYAN  GIVE IT THE MOLE...
[/quote]

and that is fine. I just am drawing a clear line in the sand that these are the views of the people who sent them

I got a response in a similar arrogant & dismissive tone.  

"Go back to your group chat. Tell your mates I am just deleting all of you"

And wrote back:

"I'm sure people would like to hear from you directly Rebecca.
It takes a courageous person to admit they were wrong."

Obviously, her response to Ryan's excellent email is a similar puerile deflection.  This has nothing at all to do with hindsight, it has to do with professional standards, and malicious defamation and its reparation.  Is she open to even considering whether her actions were defamatory, and in need of correction and reparation? Given her current lack of any statement of remorse, or intent to correct, I truly hope she is sued out of a job. My opinions, not necessarily Ryan's, or Silvertails', or anyone else's.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4