Abbas Miski debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No one whinged, they just gave an appraisal of his performance, which is fair enough on a football forum. He wasn’t terrible but he wasn’t great either.
What did they expect from him? A Star performance? Like I have said before some people are hard to please. Yes it is a forum & yes everyone has the right to make an opinion but the constant criticism & bagging of our players has become boring!

What did they expect from him? A Star performance? Like I have said before some people are hard to please. Yes it is a forum & yes everyone has the right to make an opinion but the constant criticism & bagging of our players has become boring!
but no one bagged him?

It is a shame he didn't go looking for the ball a bit more in the Broncos match, we really needed every player to step up and make some hard runs. He didn't get too many.

“L
It is a shame he didn't go looking for the ball a bit more in the Broncos match, we really needed every player to step up and make some hard runs. He didn't get too many.

Didn’t “get” or didn’t “take” more tough runs? That would be my observation too, he needs to take more hit ups, be nice if he were a bit faster as well, he looks quite sluggish. But he will do till we get the troops back.

Didn’t “get” or didn’t “take” more tough runs? That would be my observation too, he needs to take more hit ups, be nice if he were a bit faster as well, he looks quite sluggish. But he will do till we get the troops back.

He looks to be a good finisher though. He put on some Steve Bell esque steps to cross the line for his two disallowed tries. Seems to me like a reasonable depth winger.

I've watched a bit of him in Blacktown games and he just seemed to play with slightly more intensity - running faster, a little harder down there than he has the last 2 weeks. From all reports it sounds like he's still in a state of disbelief he's finally getting a run in 1st grade. and adjusting to it physically and mentally. Hopefully it all clicks for him soon. Go Manly

I think he has been solid enough, couple of mistakes but all players have that.

Too early to tell if the has a first grade career ahead of him but also far too early to write him off

Big fan of Abbas :)

Welcome to Manly Abbas you seem like an intelligent footballer , a nice physique , very hard to stop him when he puts on the footwork

Very happy with Abbas

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10