Abbas Miski debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw most of the 2nd half of Sunday’s Blacktown game and Miski takes the ball up just like Jorge.

Pretty sure he was playing fullback after a reshuffle of the backline, he fielded a few bombs without any issues.
Yeah looks solid catching and if this is his first grade debut shouldn't be overawed given he's played against Australia ffs! Good luck Abbas :)

There is a lot of football in that highlight reel, and Miski looks every bit of a first grader. Very confident on both sides of the field, tough as nails, and really knows where the tryline is.... He looks exceptional under the high ball, and severe pressure, really looking forward to his debut! Well done!

There is a lot of football in that highlight reel, and Miski looks every bit of a first grader. Very confident on both sides of the field, tough as nails, and really knows where the tryline is.... He looks exceptional under the high ball, and severe pressure, really looking forward to his debut! Well done!
Yes + he appeared to bust multiple sternums running hard and upright into blokes' chests. A few boys bigger than him looked sore and sorry after he smashed past them ;)

Hey ABBAAAASSS
abbott_and_costello.jpg

What a story. Potential for a bit of a cult hero here in Abbas if he does well. Lookin forward to his debut. On another note if this side keeps winning what a great story it is. Seriously look at that back line for sat. What a motley crew of ring ins. The funny thing is I’ve not been more excited to see how they all go and am confident they will do is proud. Also can u just imagine how much Des is loving this. Classic Des. Imagine these guys rolling into Brisbane next week and rolling the Broncs in magic round. It’s the stuff of a movie like moneyball or major league or some other underdog story. Love it!

Just watched the team list video. He's no good.

All our other guys moved with swagger, happy to throw the ball about but Abbas just stood there and didn't move. Didn't take the pass from Elliott or get into it at all.

Come to think of it he didn't even blink. Interesting.....:rofl:

Just watched the team list video. He's no good.

All our other guys moved with swagger, happy to throw the ball about but Abbas just stood there and didn't move. Didn't take the pass from Elliott or get into it at all.

Come to think of it he didn't even blink. Interesting.....:rofl:
Yes I'm concerned he might be a bit 2 dimensional.

Are we just assuming we have clearance for Miski because we have named him ?? Didn't we name Manase last year only for it to get vetoed. ? Wright ended up playing hooker

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8