Abbas Miski debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Question has to be asked: how is he under the high ball?
Safe and a strong defender too :nod:

IMG_20190430_175053.jpg

Pick the Miski

They're all injured

Wow our outside backs have been walking under ladders. Turbo, Walker, Horhay, Hoppa, Funa, Kioa, Smith, and Anderson all unavailable from NRL squad and development squad.

Halves must be smashing mirrors as well - Is Cust injured too ?? I know Metcalf has done his knee, and Hodko is listed as being out for a couple of weeks - so I'm assuming Docker Clay has been named because Cust is injured and we need coverage for a half. Was Elgey dropped for Croker or was there a injury cloud that may not have lifted yet ??

Wow our outside backs have been walking under ladders. Turbo, Walker, Horhay, Hoppa, Funa, Kioa, Smith, and Anderson all unavailable from NRL squad and development squad.

Halves must be smashing mirrors as well - Is Cust injured too ?? I know Metcalf has done his knee, and Hodko is listed as being out for a couple of weeks - so I'm assuming Docker Clay has been named because Cust is injured and we need coverage for a half. Was Elgey dropped for Croker or was there a injury cloud that may not have lifted yet ??
Des said he needed a bigger body so he swapped out LG

Cade is overdue recovering from his hammie

I haven't seen Hodko around. He usually does the high kicks in the warm up but LG did it last week

Some ST poster tempted fate and put the mock on Chez

dockar clay probably listed to come in at #14 if koroisau doesn't make the game, koroisau came off with a 'pinched calf' the same injury that has kept taufua out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8