• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow...that's a head scratcher. Balls in Woods court now, let's see how he goes before we all pile on. Maybe a start at a new club might energize him. But I fear will probably only get him so far.

I still think that was a good move imo, our pack dynamic wasn't great. Too many big forwards, where they tended to go alright for stints but get tired and fall out of games. Him and Taupau were good at their peak but they were never going to be long-term/sustainable options for us. AFB is still good to watch but we were good to move him on imo
Especially considering he didn't want to be here and we got Aloiai as a replacement. Both have their issues but Josh was slightly cheaper and actually wanted to be here.

Woods is mud, no leg drive, no shoulder in defense, no urgency, no quick play the ball.

He used to have a great late offload, but he can’t be bothered even doing that any more

I agree with shifting the squad power base if that’s what needed to happen.

I don’t agree with promising juniors getting so annoyed with lack of opportunities or their place In The pecking order that they ask for a release, especially when it’s clear that they deserve a chance far more than some of the ones “above” them.
Blacktown bound for mine, needs to show us what he's got to get to first grade.

I still think that was a good move imo, our pack dynamic wasn't great. Too many big forwards, where they tended to go alright for stints but get tired and fall out of games. Him and Taupau were good at their peak but they were never going to be long-term/sustainable options for us. AFB is still good to watch but we were good to move him on imo
Moving him along wasnt the mistake ,any other half competent man manager couldve got a promising forward in exchange.

Had an air of inevitability about it, really - seems like we've been dodging Aaron Woods in one trade or another for years. And now he's finally here. Not sure he'll ever make the top 17, but surely it's all about getting some leeway in the salary cap and trying to get something out of losing two good prospects. Let's revisit this in the next couple of years.

Had an air of inevitability about it, really - seems like we've been dodging Aaron Woods in one trade or another for years. And now he's finally here. Not sure he'll ever make the top 17, but surely it's all about getting some leeway in the salary cap and trying to get something out of losing two good prospects. Let's revisit this in the next couple of years.
You wouldn't think that the two we're losing would be taking up much space in the cap surely, unless they were agitating to leave for a shot at first grade it doesn't make sense, I've been looking forward to seeing them getting a shot in maroon and white, very disappointing

You wouldn't think that the two we're losing would be taking up much space in the cap surely, unless they were agitating to leave for a shot at first grade it doesn't make sense, I've been looking forward to seeing them getting a shot in maroon and white, very disappointing
yeah, it doesn't make sense at all, if we wanted these two surely we could of worked out a short term backended deal. Harper and Boyle and or one or two others you would think could of made way for them. What's the point now anyway...

Hopefully Woods' experience can help the team maintain their game at a high level of intensity for the full 80 minutes. The clocking off in defence in the second half against the Eels last week was no different from what happened in games against the Cowboys and others last season.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6