• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
New way in 2023 to shut people up when you disagree or don't want to hear their opinion call them "haters". You are not a hater if you think his best days are behind him and he has no place in an nrl squad.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a top shelf prop in his day (his record tells you he was) just his day was 5 years ago.

Sorry Aaron nice bloke great role model but not nrl standard in 2023 and certainly not 24 no hating.

New way in 2023 to shut people up when you disagree or don't want to hear their opinion call them "haters". You are not a hater if you think his best days are behind him and he has no place in an nrl squad.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a top shelf prop in his day (his record tells you he was) just his day was 5 years ago.

Sorry Aaron nice bloke great role model but not nrl standard in 2023 and certainly not 24 no hating.
Oh I very much doubt it’ll “ shut people up”.

Again my point stands , it’s not his fault he’s being chosen.

Your post suggests how bad he is , but doesn’t mention a thing about the fact that he’s just doing the job he’s paid to do.

It’s hard to argue that he shouldn’t be being chosen , but the fact he is, isn’t his fault.

There is absolutely no evidence that Manly weren't prepared to keep Latu & Sam on their current contracts.
And there is even less evidence that the club was prepared to keep them.

Manly could have made them see out their existing deals.

They were locked into a contract if we really wanted them to be here.

Ben Hunt, St George Illawarra, and Shane Flannagan say HELLOOOOOOO.

Why should the club develop either Fainu any further by giving them first grade time?
Because Samuela would most likely have had more of an impact tonight than Sharon and helped us win the game. Woods was HORRIBLE again tonight. I actually slapped my beer across the room after watching him lumber into the defence for last time before being put on his back.

Woods is cooked! Let's and Fisher Harris will absolutely smash him next week.

We will now get to watch Sharon play out the season.

Enjoy!

Because Samuela would most likely have had more of an impact tonight than Sharon and helped us win the game. Woods was HORRIBLE again tonight. I actually slapped my beer across the room after watching him lumber into the defence for last time before being put on his back.

Woods is cooked! Let's and Fisher Harris will absolutely smash him next week.

We will now get to watch Sharon play out the season.

Enjoy!
Geez man, chill out bro, that’s like, just your opinion, man.

The fact that blind freddy can see that no other club would take Woods, tells you all you need to know about Seibs being a decent coach.
It isn't Wood's fault that he managed to get a gig here, that is as much true and he doesnt deserve the flak.
But the argument that he's a decent signing is based on the notion he can do a job (yes he can) instead of "can he help the team make the semis, inspire leadership or win a title" which clearly isnt the case.

The fact that blind freddy can see that no other club would take Woods, tells you all you need to know about Seibs being a decent coach.
It isn't Wood's fault that he managed to get a gig here, that is as much true and he doesnt deserve the flak.
But the argument that he's a decent signing is based on the notion he can do a job (yes he can) instead of "can he help the team make the semis, inspire leadership or win a title" which clearly isnt the case.
Yep.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8