Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is room for both Marty and woods. Depends more on the Boyle situation I would think.
With Keppie, Aloiai, Taupau and Paseka that means Woods would be coming here to play Blacktown. Would he take that at this stage of his career? Well he might not have a choice. I've been told Boyle has been told to look elsewhere. If Woods is a Boyle replacement then its a great idea.

With Keppie, Aloiai, Taupau and Paseka that means Woods would be coming here to play Blacktown. Would he take that at this stage of his career? Well he might not have a choice. I've been told Boyle has been told to look elsewhere. If Woods is a Boyle replacement then its a great idea.
Add De Luis,Saddler,Sipley and the fact JakeT is basically a Prop,there is no need for Woods,especially if the game stays the way it is that allows Walker to play in the middle

Woods is Boyle's twin - both plodders and very very average.

Seriously!!! This seems a very strange call to me. I simply cannot see an upside? However, if this (Woods) is want Des thinks we need, then so be it. I don't get it, and I don't like it, but I will no longer question it either. Good luck to Aaron if he signs.

I agree, Woods for boyle is a great move. Woods on his day can be pretty effective. Trust in Des!

In Des we trust, of course, but as the game gets ever faster, why would we sign a guy who has the pick-up speed and turning circle of the Titanic?

The only possible scenario where I could see this as a "win", and I use the term very loosely, is if Marty goes, and Woods becomes our older head, at a much reduced hit to the salary cap when compared to Marty.

Now, that scenario is not my preference, but who knows where the salary cap is at?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4