Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Conchita has been linked to this club for ages and nothing has ever come of it. Manly fan. He is a decent footballer, perhaps not the best but definitely not the Wurst.

Marty 150m per game, Woods 112m per game this season, taking out the commercial aspect it's a no brainer who we'd rather have. I would have thought at his age Marty would have been a good mentor for the younger players as well, or am I missing something?

I do get it's all about dollars though.

Marty 150m per game, Woods 112m per game this season, taking out the commercial aspect it's a no brainer who we'd rather have. I would have thought at his age Marty would have been a good mentor for the younger players as well, or am I missing something?

I do get it's all about dollars though.
$$$$$$ 150%

Marty $850k
Sharon $200k

PS: I made those figures up but wouldn’t be too far away.

I would normally say no , but it’s pretty clear our coach knows a **** load more about the game than me , so if he’s on side , “ Sharon come on down “.

This.

I thought Des had lost his marbles signing Foran. That opinion aged well. (Nice work stupid)
Then, I proudly labelled Croker a Z-grader and said he offered nothing. (Well done genius)
So I think I'll just keep my ridiculous opinions to myself from here on in.

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I learn eventually.

Go right ahead Des. If you think Woods adds something, I'll trust your judgement. I'll just sit over here out of the way. I'll be the one slouched down with my hat pulled down over my face.

This.

I thought Des had lost his marbles signing Foran. That opinion aged well. (Nice work stupid)
Then, I proudly labelled Croker a Z-grader and said he offered nothing. (Well done genius)
So I think I'll just keep my ridiculous opinions to myself from here on in.

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I learn eventually.

Go right ahead Des. If you think Woods adds something, I'll trust your judgement. I'll just sit over here out of the way. I'll be the one slouched down with my hat pulled down over my face.
It’s called humble pie , and I’ve had to eat a very big amount of it recently!!

Horrible thought Marty for Woods…
Like trading in your Porsche for a fiat uno.
Couldn’t agree more. Woods’ best days were 5 years ago - since then, he has been terrible. What on earth do people see in him? Why would not spend the money on an up and coming forward instead?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8