A win puts us on the verge of ........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The semis.

If we can win this weekend (big ask but not impossible considering the urgency of our cause) it puts us very close to certs for the semis. Dogs look gone and the Warriors and Roosters are struggling a way back.

We also need to win to stay in front of Storm, get in front of Sharks, Tigers etc to avoid the dreaded end of season trip to Suncorp. We have to get their first and I am not putting the cart ahead of the horse but I can sniff the semis and the only Semis I have seen for 9 years have been on Pennant Hills Rd. !pray: !pray: !pray:

If we win on Sunday and the Raiders lose, we are certainties just about. The Bulldogs will have to win all their games and we'll have to lose all of ours, providing the 2 teams below us in the current top 8 don't falter aswell.

If we beat the Knights I am confident that I will be buying admission tickets for the 2nd weekend of September.

We really have to finish better than 8th though, the thought of a going to Suncorp really does not enthuse me at all, I would much rather a journey out west to Parramatta, much better chance of winning there.

im hoping to play the tiges, they are inexperienced and could faulter - with hill, bk and beaver we have more finals experience, both are young teams that will learn a lot

And one would think the Warriors game is something of a gimmee for us.

They have a round 26 bye so their minds will surely be on Mad Sunday/Monday.

And one would think the Warriors game is something of a gimmee for us.

They have a round 26 bye so their minds will surely be on Mad Sunday/Monday.

It will be Stacey Jones' last game in the NRL, I dare say they will be fired up.

Methinks there's been too much friction between Stacey Jones and team for them to be overly emotional about his departure.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2