A question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Should Monas should get royalties from the site owner, considering the site is built around our current winning Half back ? ;)

Should Monas should get royalties from the site owner, considering the site is built around our current winning Half back ? ;)

No, but we should get paid danger money, for having to read your posts that are generally subtle niggles at someone.

Oh yeah - ;)

[quote author=byso]

No, but we should get paid danger money, for having to read your posts that are generally subtle niggles at someone.

Oh yeah - ;)
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote author=byso]

Oh yeah - ;)
[/quote]

If only we could put a Figure on the time wasted reading Yarts over the years
then the universe would be as one :D

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=byso]

Oh yeah - ;)
[/quote]

If only we could put a Figure on the time wasted reading Yarts over the years
then the universe would be as one :D

[/quote]

Like that fart that just won't snap off, you follow Byso's posts with a real passion - and never let me down. :twisted: ;)

Ryan Dont you think its Hypocritical though , when you Have a Shot at me , for always Defending Byso's Posts , when you do the Exact same thing with Mata

your tounge is still firmly planted up Matas clacka :)

For Sale.............The new footy craze....the one and only Matas Clacka :clap: :clap:

The all new Matas Clacka.....take it to the footy and make a lot of noise for you team. Its new and its exciting. Made from components stolen from Monas locker, some used strapping & manufactured in China.

Be the first in your street to own a genuine Matas Clacka !!

What would you expect to pay ? Lots right ?... But wait theres more.......we will throw in a prime front row seat at an extra-ordinarily entertaining event. No its not the Warriors match its a seat in maternity ward monitoring the progress of Ryans wife having a baby.

Still not convinced? ....Buy today by credit card and receive...not one....but two Matas Clackas.....just imagine going to the game with your one and only friend & waving your Matas Clacka around back up behind the dunnies after the game has ended. You will be the toast of the town.

So dont put it off......buy the Matas Clacka today........and how much? Its going cheap and if you order today before Jason King has time to put on another 160+ metre performance, you can own your very own Matas Clacka for the tiny sum of ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$240,000.00

Ryan Dont you think its Hypocritical though , when you Have a Shot at me , for always Defending Byso's Posts , when you do the Exact same thing with Mata

No Stevie, that's where your wrong. Matabele and I oft go at logger heads. To that end, we oft agree on a lot of points because we both demand success from Manly.
Example: Jason King (I rate him), Michael Monaghan (I rate him...AT HOOKER - but not one of the top 5 !!!).

You on the other hand seem to be a veign the hemeroid cream won't shrink any further on Byso's bum. I also find it amusing that after I make an analogy of you and Byso, yours is to come back with exactly the same thing.

Now THAT'S something you could put money on. :lol:

I just lost 20 IQ points from reading this thread and I am still smarter than Byso and stevie

I don't think he should get royalties but i reckon Dan could make a packet selling Silvertails.net branded tissues.

I find it extremely amusing that people actually think I make any money from this site.

My basic profit and loss is running with me at a current defecit of around $60

So once I make another $60 I will be in profit territory until I renew the two domains later this month.

And pay for our monthly bandwidth increase.

but yeah we make a huge profit. I dont actually seek advertisers but am sure I would make money if I did

I just lost 20 IQ points from reading this thread and I am still smarter than Byso and stevie
Btw did you read Denis Fitzgerald's quote about Willie Mason (speaking out about player pay rises) last week? Was along the lines of "I don't usually take much notice of people who can bench press their IQ's"

I actually thought it was a dumb comment from Denis (yes another one) as Mason could probably bench press 150 kg or more which would by Fitzgerald's reasoning make him a genius.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6