A question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just lost 20 IQ points from reading this thread and I am still smarter than Byso and stevie
Read another two threads like it and your MESNA membership will be under threat!

not really champ not when i mention IQ the definition is already set

[quote author=Daniel]
I just lost 20 IQ points from reading this thread and I am still smarter than Byso and stevie

That Depends on your Definition of Smarter ;)
[/quote]

We aren't talking smarties that you eat Stevie. I would assume the word smarter is self explanatory? Or did you mean "view" rather than "definition"?

[quote author=Stevie]
Ryan Dont you think its Hypocritical though , when you Have a Shot at me , for always Defending Byso's Posts , when you do the Exact same thing with Mata

No Stevie, that's where your wrong. Matabele and I oft go at logger heads. To that end, we oft agree on a lot of points because we both demand success from Manly.
Example: Jason King (I rate him), Michael Monaghan (I rate him...AT HOOKER - but not one of the top 5 !!!).

You on the other hand seem to be a veign the hemeroid cream won't shrink any further on Byso's bum. I also find it amusing that after I make an analogy of you and Byso, yours is to come back with exactly the same thing.

Now THAT'S something you could put money on. :lol:
[/quote]

Ryan you Seriously need to put the Ice Pipe Down 8|

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Stevie]
Ryan Dont you think its Hypocritical though , when you Have a Shot at me , for always Defending Byso's Posts , when you do the Exact same thing with Mata

No Stevie, that's where your wrong. Matabele and I oft go at logger heads. To that end, we oft agree on a lot of points because we both demand success from Manly.
Example: Jason King (I rate him), Michael Monaghan (I rate him...AT HOOKER - but not one of the top 5 !!!).

You on the other hand seem to be a veign the hemeroid cream won't shrink any further on Byso's bum. I also find it amusing that after I make an analogy of you and Byso, yours is to come back with exactly the same thing.

Now THAT'S something you could put money on. :lol:
[/quote]

Ryan you Seriously need to put the Ice Pipe Down 8|
[/quote]

Ice pipe 8|
I didn't have an idea how one would consume the stuff. Thanks for educating me on the subject. How does it FEEL though when you regularly take the stuff?

[quote author=Daniel]
Read another two threads like it and your MESNA membership will be under threat!

[/quote]

Matas I really hope that was a poor attempt at a deliberate typo to fish for some comment about the irony of someone mispelling MENSA ???

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]
Matas I really hope that was a poor attempt at a deliberate typo to fish for some comment about the irony of someone mispelling MENSA ???
[/quote]

Good old trusty Fro where would we be without you :lol:

Stop the butt dribble - I don't have time to waste reading endless topics that turn into fetid slanging matches. Seriously.

I just got jealous of everyone else posting useless rubish so I thought I would put some of my own in there UP

[quote author=Daniel]

So Having a Higher IQ Makes you smarter ?
[/quote]

8|

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Outstanding. I'm encouraged that there are still posters here smart enough to find the amusing error AND spot the intended double entendre.

:clap: :clap:

[quote author=Stevie]
[quote author=Daniel]

So Having a Higher IQ Makes you smarter ?
[/quote]

8|

[/quote]

Deadset Dan. That is the funniest and best response seen here all day.

Well in all seriousness having a higher IQ does NOT make you smarter, it just means your Intelligence Quotient is higher :)

Some of the most intellegent people I know are pretty dumb.

Well in all seriousness having a higher IQ does NOT make you smarter, it just means your Intelligence Quotient is higher :)

Some of the most intellegent people I know are pretty dumb.

Incorrect Fro. The more Intelligent a person is, the smarter they are. Don't mistake intelligence for street smarts ! 8)

Sorry Ryan but it isnt me who is wrong in this case

One is inherent (intelligence), the other is a combination of the application of inherent intelligence and learned behavior.

I had to sit a IQ test for a job I went for many years ago, I got 130 + so I dont take much notice of someones apparant IQ.

I can admit I am no genius. A person with a high IQ can still be a idiot ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2