A public apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
Not alone kiwi
I'd personally perfer him over the handful of smug arrogant people who think their better than everyone else on here

fLIP said:
I dont give a flying f**k who reads it. I as a fan would want to know, however, should someone else be told whats going on.

TBH with rex's performance he looked liked he spent the night on the piss aswell.

On another note, the security guard says on his usual job the worst group of players to deal with in the public at various pubs and clubs are Parramatta atm.

No surprise really.

I think you are right someone should know if it's true and I guess u can only take people on face value

fLIP said:
I dont give a flying f**k who reads it. I as a fan would want to know, however, should someone else be told whats going on.

Just to clarify. The suggestion by Cam was that the club should be emailed your info about the Albany. I responded with that I didnt think it should be.

Well i couldn't care what people want to do with it. As far as im concerned as long as fans with a similar passion to mine are informed of what i was told then im happy.

Im not about to try and act self righteous and email a blokes employer about it, however, its out of my control if its stumbled upon. It is a public forum after all and that's my only outlet for this info.

Just explaining that if its stumbled on then so be it but im with you in regards of emailing to the club .

Simmer down jatz lol

Enlighten me who cam?

Are these people better than someone who makes some pretty grave statements, disappears for a week and comes back without saying a word to the many who were concerned (or like Ryan who tried to do something nice)

Maybe public is not the style but I would hope some pm's were sent

Enlighten me who cam?

lsz said:
Enlighten me who cam?

Are these people better than someone who makes some pretty grave statements, disappears for a week and comes back without saying a word to the many who were concerned (or like Ryan who tried to do something nice)

Enlighten me who cam?

I don't need to stay anything but if the shoe fits wear it.

You named names albeit a wrong one in Ryan, he's feisty But he is generally more than welcoming to other people and there thoughts

Read again cam - ryan did something out of his way (and considering the crap he gets well above and beyond) for what?

As always cam happy to talk through any disagreement or even better happy to agree to disagree

@ Flip.

Shane pulled the drama queen last week, a few people were worried, Ryan was very actice in trying to help Shane at the time.

Shane comes back on a week later acting as if nothing has happened, not even a word of thanks or apolgy.

Ive nothing against Shane, we've had our differences but i have no issues at the moment.

But i wasnt impressed if he didnt at least say thank you to a few people.

as for Cameron, get off your high horse big guy. you know you are an idiot most of the time, its what people love about you, but you are getting boring with your anti mod crusade, again not me as far as i can tell, SER8 and lsz deserve a bit more respect than you are dishing out.

And come at me all you want, I hope you dont as I'm not attacking you, but its getting tiresome.

lsz said:
Enlighten me who cam?

Enlighten me who cam?

You are correct lsz

What happened was really low imo

@Fro : Thats because id rather not discuss the hole in my leg,it was because of a slow but sure darkening of the world,strangely doing that made everything seem not so grim as i laughed my ass off while screaming in pain,sorry to anyone who worried but i couldn't have my phone and was nowhere near my computer

If people can't understand that well i cant help that

Eagle does not have to come out and express anything imo. The messages of support were freely offered, and hopefully they helped at the time. Anyway now you are back we can disagree with you all over again.

Fro said:
@ Flip.

Shane pulled the drama queen last week, a few people were worried, Ryan was very actice in trying to help Shane at the time.

Shane comes back on a week later acting as if nothing has happened, not even a word of thanks or apolgy.

Ive nothing against Shane, we've had our differences but i have no issues at the moment.

But i wasnt impressed if he didnt at least say thank you to a few people.

as for Cameron, get off your high horse big guy. you know you are an idiot most of the time, its what people love about you, but you are getting boring with your anti mod crusade, again not me as far as i can tell, SER8 and lsz deserve a bit more respect than you are dishing out.

And come at me all you want, I hope you dont as I'm not attacking you, but its getting tiresome.
Fro, no anti mod crusade here mate the opposite really I have been very vocal in my praise for the mods, especially last week.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Eagle does not have to come out and express anything imo. The messages of support were freely offered, and hopefully they helped at the time. Anyway now you are back we can disagree with you all over again.

I think everyone (myself also) just wanted to know he was ok. He obviously is alive and hopefully well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2