A public apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I missed it too.

What's Al Pacino swearing over and over in a movie got to do with Hitler ?

Spuds Bodyguard said:
simon64 said:
I missed it too.

The Hitler reference was from Duff.

Nothing in it IMO and will only really annoy dogs
fans given their CEO would have beef would it

He was talking about his language,not about murdering
hundreds of thousands of people!!! I guess the one annoyed
with it is our PC nazi *DUCKS!!!*

The Eagle said:
Spuds Bodyguard said:
simon64 said:
I missed it too.

Glad your back on here Shane :d

What was the context of hitler using the language / style of speaking ? Plenty of other speakers you could reference who did not have such a bad impact on the world

If you are looking for a ww2 ref what about Churchill ?

And if that is pc that will do me

G'Day Simon
Dude don't stress,I also tend to get carried away, it's called passion. I was sitting on the benches wright were Jamie scored, well let me tell you when Barba sat there light a stunned mullet I unloaded big time,as I finished giving it to him I thought sit down you idiot,as I did a lady high five me, oops the brain snap, the dog players where huddled about 7mtrs away, I jumped up and proceeded to give it to the dogs starting with Ennis and finishing with Barba and I'll do it all again at the next game, Why? Because I Love my Manly:D

Eagle1188 said:
G'Day Simon
Dude don't stress,I also tend to get carried away, it's called passion. I was sitting on the benches wright were Jamie scored, well let me tell you when Barba sat there light a stunned mullet I unloaded big time,as I finished giving it to him I thought sit down you idiot,as I did a lady high five me, oops the brain snap, the dog players where huddled about 7mtrs away, I jumped up and proceeded to give it to the dogs starting with Ennis and finishing with Barba and I'll do it all again at the next game, Why? Because I Love my Manly:D

Thanks 1188.

I was going off deluxe all game with plenty of references to Coffs Harbour. Oh well its done now. I don't regret anything I said except it may have been a bit colourful for the younger fans. Although they'll probably go to school tomorrow and tell their mates about they guy who was giving it to them all night....it was unreal.

I might be over estimating their sensitivity.

simon64 said:
Eagle1188 said:
G'Day Simon

Thanks 1188.

I was going off deluxe all game with plenty of references to Coffs Harbour. Oh well its done now. I don't regret anything I said except it may have been a bit colourful for the younger fans. Although they'll probably go to school tomorrow and tell their mates about they guy who was giving it to them all night....it was unreal.

There's a lot of us that love the team just as much as you. I hope you/we can go to the games and not unload like you've now confessed to. It's a really bad example and I reckon as a fan base we can be just as passionate as the rest without the filth.

At the end of the day, it's not like Manly has been completely devoid of players who live on the edge of fair play (start with Hoppa and go from there!)

Honestly up the back of the eastern hill I think there's alot you can say. The c word is still taboo up there.

The only time I was ever shocked up was when we played Melbourne in 2010 takes alot to make me blush but the cbomb got a working over that night by more people than you could count. Surprisingly it seemed to happen every time slater had the ball.

simon64 said:
... I don't regret anything I said except it may have been a bit colourful for the younger fans. Although they'll probably go to school tomorrow and tell their mates about they guy who was giving it to them all night....it was unreal.

So ... now you aren't apologising? Or you are, but a bit less than yesterday? I don't really care one way or the other, but this is getting a little bit confusing.

Me and my boys were going off our tits for about 110% of the time we were there.

NO appologies, it was the best night of the year for me so far.

Chants:

Racist: "its a long way back to, Lebanon!" "Wooooogies, wooooogies, wooooogies" "Stop throwing your kebab vouchers in the air" and "What have you done with my skyline"

Non racist: ..................................

Beer helps but overall, we got as good and we gave and had a great chat with one of the security guards who happens to be a doggies fan.

Let me in on a little known fact that he does door work at the Albany hotel (i think that was it) and TREX was there on Thursday night, slipped him and grand with his mates and said get us pissed for the game tomorrow.

Poor form.

fLIP said:
Me and my boys were going off our tits for about 110% of the time we were there.

NO appologies, it was the best night of the year for me so far.

Chants:

Racist: "its a long way back to, Lebanon!" "Wooooogies, wooooogies, wooooogies" "Stop throwing your kebab vouchers in the air" and "What have you done with my skyline"

Non racist: ..................................

Beer helps but overall, we got as good and we gave and had a great chat with one of the security guards who happens to be a doggies fan.

Let me in on a little known fact that he does door work at the Albany hotel (i think that was it) and TREX was there on Thursday night, slipped him and grand with his mates and said get us pissed for the game tomorrow.

Poor form.
That should be emailed to the club. I didn't think he was that bad Friday. But if he's on the sauce the night before a big game he deserves a week in nsw cup.

fLIP said:

Poor form.

I find this very hard to believe.

Cameron said:
That should be emailed to the club. I didn't think he was that bad Friday. But if he's on the sauce the night before a big game he deserves a week in nsw cup.

I would have thought you were kidding, but no doubt you arnt.

Cameron said:
The Eagle said:
Spuds Bodyguard said:
simon64 said:
I missed it too.

Glad your back on here Shane :d

At least someone feels that way ;)

Jatz Crackers said:
Cameron said:

Why you arrogant smart Alec.
It's been in the paper twice already that he goes out before games. It was even published he was at the styene until 2am in the morning the day of sharks game.

So you don't think the club should know if a key player is get pissed or it being alledged he hit the piss.

By posting on here like he has we all know the media will be all over it.

Cameron said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Cameron said:

Why you arrogant smart Alec.
It's been in the paper twice already that he goes out before games. It was even published he was at the styene until 2am in the morning the day of sharks game.

So you don't think the club should know if a key player is get pissed or it being alledged he hit the piss.

By posting on here like he has we all know the media will be all over it.

Not by some member of the public emailing them about it. No.

Btw.....who is Alec ?

So u think they would just perfer on an internet forum that is known to have journos troll it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Alec

I'd call you a smart arse but I wouldn't want a warning.

I dont give a flying **** who reads it. I as a fan would want to know, however, should someone else be told whats going on.

TBH with rex's performance he looked liked he spent the night on the piss aswell.

On another note, the security guard says on his usual job the worst group of players to deal with in the public at various pubs and clubs are Parramatta atm.

No surprise really.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6