A new salary scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe the story is a plant by the Eels to put doubt in the minds of the NRL. Huh? Huh??

If he was going to be cut, a shady bit of cash wouldn't alleviate the cap issue. Different story if he wanted out and it was to convince him to stay. Then I'd say Inglis.
Makes no sense, if he was going to be cut it means that he has a registered contract with the NRL. Clubs can't move 200k out of their books and onto a TPA @:cool:

Lets just focus on Parra >:)

There was an emphasis on BIG club so realistically that is not us, the Tigers, Sharks, Dragons, Knights, Raiders, Warriors, Panthers and Storm. So take out another three Queensland teams and you're left with:

Bunnies
Roosters
Dogs
Eels

So if it is not the Eels and the player is an outside back, I'd rule out the Dogs as they have no one who would want out requiring a 200K payment. Roosters have let a million guys go and replaced them with juniors and Dale Copley. That leaves the Bunnies. Now who wanted out from there. Walker was released which was a little fishy considering they held on to his partner in crime, so perhaps that too was for cap relief. But GI was rumoured to be keen on going to the Broncos, and wanting to go now. There is no one else in their outside backs that you would give 200K to ON TOP of whatever they are earning. And he loves his money and has done this before so you know he doesn't give a ****.

The key is the 200K one off payment. You'd have to be pretty good to warrant that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2