A new salary scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyvb

Reserve Grader
Not sure if it's been mentioned but apparently another salary cap scandal is about to surface

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 119
No ways Roosters, they've let a ton of players go recently. In fact, wouldn't surprise me in slightest if they make a big offer to Coote in coming days.

In today's Sydney Morning Herald they mention that the Tigers are under immense salary cap pressure for 2017 and may need to renegotiate a contract with one of their players. I don't know how to put it in here so maybe some can do it for me. Farah is getting $1million next year as a back ended deal and they also need money for their 2 young halves.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but apparently another salary cap scandal is about to surface

The Mole article in a nutshell says, documents have been leaked around social media. It centres around an outside back who looked certain to be cut due to cap problems months ago, the player managed to stay at the last minute thanks to $200k from a mystery benefactor, the money was paid to his wife who was paid a carpentry contactor. It's not Parramatta.

The Mole article in a nutshell says, documents have been leaked around social media. It centres around an outside back who looked certain to be cut due to cap problems months ago, the player managed to stay at the last minute thanks to $200k from a mystery benefactor, the money was paid to his wife who was paid a carpentry contactor. It's not Parramatta.
If he was going to be cut, a shady bit of cash wouldn't alleviate the cap issue. Different story if he wanted out and it was to convince him to stay. Then I'd say Inglis.

Sounds like Chris Lawrence although he's now a backrower.

They tried to move him on and it was reported a little while ago he was on $600,000 per year.

It's only a guess but makes sense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8