a few very obvious points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
one thing that other clubs will take out of the Titans game was how easy it was to target Foran. Foran has been responsible for most of the line breaks and teams will copy the Titans tactics. I was disappointed he didnt get any suppport and back up from our forwards. Tagatese raomed around like he had a licence to kill.

Maybe we need to play Kieran more as a conventional 5/8 (second receiver) and play DCE at firsr receiver. Kieran is taking twice as many passes from the dh than DCE is.

I don't think Goerge Rose's skinfold would be very good. Had a good look at the warm up and his beer belly is alarming. He looks 6 months pregnant.

I was getting sick and tired of the commentators constantly raving about Forans playing at the line abilities. Yes he does have this skill but they kept on including the moments where the defence is rushing up on him forcing him to pass---this is not playing at the line in the true sense as Foran is not moving forward trying to lure in a false read.

Parking and keeping with the times "planking" our creative players in attacking corridors will see more defences rush up beyond normal because its being telegraphed to the point of predictable. This can work in our favour if Des makes use of this telegraphed play look and mixes it up with slight variations lets hope so because if things dont change Foran will be nursing cracked ribs soon.

Apologies for the clown call CF2 but claiming I am totally negative about this side when I was one of the few to put the head above the parapet at the start of the year and say we are right in the hunt and then demanding a reply from me a few posts later got my blood up.i cant remember too many people as positive as me at the start of the year and actually i copped a bit of flak for suggesting a side with 10 gf winners in their run on side could give it a shake,as i did for suggesting DCE would go good after watching him in QCup if given time.after round one people were queing up to bag those observations.

To make myself clearer.We have a very good side with a couple of weaknesses like all sides.The salary cap makes weaknesses almost a certianty,we are no different.At the moment the exception is the goons and my post referred specifically to the goons because we do have to play a lot better to beat them.At the moment we have the others covered at our best.

In regard to the match tonight I am basing my opinion about it being an ordinary game with little atmosphere on the fact that i attend most titans games and it is not called the temple of boom for nothing.It normally rocks and is a great day/night out.

Monday night football,although great for ratings,takes away from the live experience and always seems a let down when you attend the game.

Tagatese is a known hitman and pulled off some big shots.Other than that the atmosphere,our second monday night game in a row,and the titans lack of precision contributed to a fairly ordinary spectacle.I was in a box of 12 with a few ex players and no-one made any comment about it being an overly physical game.Havent seen a replay so that might give a different view. Most of the neutrals I was with thought it was run of the mill.

Good sides win those ugly games,as des alluded to,and we are a good side.

This season feels alot like 07 we be up there but our time is a year or two away

Whilst Foran's play is exciting, I don't know how sustainable it is. That being said, I thought he ran a little deeper for The Kiwi's, and he still had solid input (especially in the 2nd half). That being said, he played halfback.

I think one facet of our game that sets us apart (sorry technical coach), but that is exactly the way our forwards run on those 45 degree angles, but then can pass the ball along the line.

It makes us have a lot more x-factor.

People need to remember, we have guys like Stewart / Rodney / King / Oldfield who can all slot back in the team when required. That adds starch, speed, leadership and skill.

We played against a team, at night, in their home ground, while they were desperate, and that included Prince, Campbell, Bailey, Minnichello etc etc etc....they have an extremely talented team.

I think we can do it this year.

And Cam, I haven't had issues for a very long time with the playing group / or coaching staff (apart from the fact that I'd like to see Lyon kick for goal !!!). The off field situation is being addressed, so I'm good with that.

agreed Cambo with one proviso.If Snake can get on and stay on the field I think we can make the GF,if not I think we finish high up and come up a little short.

Snake just gives us that little edge.Hoppa is great but doesnt have bretts anticipation as yet.He is a lot better man on man at centre atm.But what a player he will be at 24.could be anything.

Spreading of props... I'd love to see that Titans player with the long hair in a Manly jersey! Size and he knows how to use it!

Ryan said:
Whilst Foran's play is exciting, I don't know how sustainable it is. That being said, I thought he ran a little deeper for The Kiwi's, and he still had solid input (especially in the 2nd half). That being said, he played halfback.

I think one facet of our game that sets us apart (sorry technical coach), but that is exactly the way our forwards run on those 45 degree angles, but then can pass the ball along the line.

It makes us have a lot more x-factor.

People need to remember, we have guys like Stewart / Rodney / King / Oldfield who can all slot back in the team when required. That adds starch, speed, leadership and skill.

We played against a team, at night, in their home ground, while they were desperate, and that included Prince, Campbell, Bailey, Minnichello etc etc etc....they have an extremely talented team.

I think we can do it this year.

And Cam, I haven't had issues for a very long time with the playing group / or coaching staff (apart from the fact that I'd like to see Lyon kick for goal !!!). The off field situation is being addressed, so I'm good with that.

Agree with you Ryan in relation to some of our angled runs---you have to differentiate the angled runs that are part of our ball play with the forwards and the drifting runs that are basically hitups but ineffective.

Our forwards need to straighten it up more often as well as the backs---it might be our style of play that gives us an X-factor but its killing many other facets of play and cramping outwide. We hardly score tries up the middle---not sure if we actually have one to our name this year.

clontaago said:
I just got an official warning at work. I was reading one of Technical Coaches posts and fell asleep at my desk.

Doing my best to relax the masses with monotonous regularity----i never stated i was the supporter type hence the nick to give adequate warning that boredom is likely if you read on.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6