a comparison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
penrith are near last.within the last 2 weeks they have lost joe gulavao,ben pomeroy,ben ross and ben rogers.2 of those players were integral in winning a premiership,the other 2 with lots of potential.you would hardly know they have left.they are getting on with the job after losing players due to a successful run.they do not find themselves in the paper every day defending themselves ad nauseum to fans and reporters about decisions to release,reregister or sign players,let alone average ones.they are not in a great situation but it has not developed into comedy capers.id hate to see what would have happened if our management planned to release ben ross,given the crazed reaction to the probable release of a reserve grader.delmege would mount a military coup with the maniacal herd at his back.

The rainbow warrior would have turned up at Manly Wharf and there would have been a red neck invasion whichg only could be compared to trhe ferrys arriving about 10am on a summers saturday!

the simple fact is management must operate in an unfettered manner.i have every confidence in them if they are allowed to do their job.if they fail then they can be replaced but they must be allowed to operate properly.their history of attracting players suggests they are more than capable.

Yes, but there seem to be a lot of fools that haven't made the leap from sentiment in the 1970s to the fact that football is now a "business" and must be run that way.

If we play Hopoate we lose all credibility as a professional operation as far as I'm concerned.

And I doubt our Executive would think any different. Maybe this is the time to draw a line in the sand.

Does anyone have a spare $5million?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4