A coach 'causing rift' with players and Flano Jr.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Flanno SNR would be trying to keep his boy in the NRL no doubt about it.

Are the powers to be at our club, strong enough to say we have halves, don't need another, what we need and need now is a fit and firing hooker? Or will they acquiesce?

If it was a swap out for John’s I see some benefit (at the same cap level) but in no other way

It's a shame Dessie isn't still here ... then everybody could be saying ... "Dessie will get the best out of him" ... or the classic ... "now that he has a good coach" ..
Despite Des’s flaws I could not see him wanting to sign this kid in the first place.
To be fair i think Flanagan would actually play a lot better under the right coach and forward pack. When he was at the Roosters he was one of the better performing halves in the competition understanding they still let him go in favour of young walker.

If it was a swap out for John’s I see some benefit (at the same cap level) but in no other way
I quite like Johns as a player. Defence needs work but he has shown he can steer an NRL side around and also set up tries with both kick and pass. His calm on-field demeanour is impressive.

As for Flanno Jnr, let him go to the UK to get some confidence in his game. He might even vie with Brodie Croft for Man of Steel.

I quite like Johns as a player. Defence needs work but he has shown he can steer an NRL side around and also set up tries with both kick and pass. His calm on-field demeanour is impressive.

As for Flanno Jnr, let him go to the UK to get some confidence in his game. He might even vie with Brodie Croft for Man of Steel.
I see it exactly the same.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8