A coach 'causing rift' with players and Flano Jr.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if I can believe what has been written. Seriously they want to shift Schuster to the centres. How ridiculous is that. No way is he a centre. And then move DCE away from halfback to accommodate Kyle. Ha ha. Yeah right.

Not even for free, maybe for cutting oranges or carry the drink bottles and cleaning sweeping the shed and change room for free even then I'll still think about it

Flanagan has had no try scoring set ups this year

That says it all

A big no to all Flanagans at manly

Flanagan is a possibility to take over at the Titans so he can take his son there to replace Foran

The last coach to play his son in FG when he wasn't FG standard was one Bob Fulton and his son Scott We all know how well that went

What father wouldn’t ask the question? We really do have to start thinking about life after DCE. But I’m thinking a Blacktown only contract seems more likely what’s on the cards.

Nothing like the media, lol, Just wonder how much that journo would say Flanno Jr will be paid? Given both DCE the million dollar man, and and the highly expensive Shoe are said to be moved to accommodate him at 7😊. You have to laugh.

Last edited:
What father wouldn’t ask the question? We really do have to start thinking about life after DCE. But I’m thinking a Blacktown only contract seems more likely what’s on the cards.

Nothing like the media, lol, Just wonder how much that journo would say Flanno Jr will be paid? Given both DCE the million dollar man, and and the highly expensive Shoe are not be moved to accomodate him at 7😊. You have to laugh.
It was reported that DCE won’t be on a million next year or if he is,it’ll coincide with the rise in the cap so it’s the equivalent of under a million.And whilst thinking about life after DCE is essential,none of that thought should be occupied by anything Kyle Flanagan offers

Flanagan is a strong defender but unfortunately that is all he offers. His kicking game is mediocre, if he passes, it's well before the line, and if he runs, it's telegraphed to the point where he is just smashed and his teammates stand and watch with disinterest. His game is really poor. The Dogs have a pretty good pack and get up the field OK but Burton and Flanno have no idea. Outside of Mahoney and the occasion Burton kick to Addo-Carr, they have no point of attack.

Flanagan is a strong defender but unfortunately that is all he offers. His kicking game is mediocre, if he passes, it's well before the line, and if he runs, it's telegraphed to the point where he is just smashed and his teammates stand and watch with disinterest. His game is really poor. The Dogs have a pretty good pack and get up the field OK but Burton and Flanno have no idea. Outside of Mahoney and the occasion Burton kick to Addo-Carr, they have no point of attack.

Burton is a premier centre....like Whighton

Just playing devils advocate.

Not a fan of Flanno Jnr but it's worth pointing out that he played his best football under his Dad (Good enough to get a good contract at the Roosters). If we were to pick him up it'd be on a minimum contract and we could afford to play him at Blacktown if he wasn't up to 1st grade.

The negatives would be how it affects our squad. Would it hold back the likes of Latu and Humphreys? Johns is also on minimum and does a very similar job.

Has any Father/Son combo other than the Clearys ever gone well?

Just playing devils advocate.

Not a fan of Flanno Jnr but it's worth pointing out that he played his best football under his Dad (Good enough to get a good contract at the Roosters). If we were to pick him up it'd be on a minimum contract and we could afford to play him at Blacktown if he wasn't up to 1st grade.

The negatives would be how it affects our squad. Would it hold back the likes of Latu and Humphreys? Johns is also on minimum and does a very similar job.

Has any Father/Son combo other than the Clearys ever gone well?

Not many but Lang's got it done for one

On the 6 tackles with Gus pod he commented that the dogs had 8 players getting needles this week to get on the park / and that would be common at most clubs

On the 6 tackles with Gus pod he commented that the dogs had 8 players getting needles this week to get on the park / and that would be common at most clubs
I thought it was Canterbury. Vindicated. Gus is out of touch, it is no longer happening at every club. I think he just gave up what is going on, inadvertently.

He also thinks head knocks are fine, and most dirty play is fine, going on his commentary. Old school to the point of being a dinosaur.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
I thought it was Canterbury. Vindicated. Gus is out of touch, it is no longer happening at every club. I think he just gave up what is going on, inadvertently.

He also thinks head knocks are fine, and most dirty play is fine, going on his commentary. Old school to the point of being a dinosaur.
His discussion on CTE are up there with his twitter takes on climate change

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8