A challege for "the Vice"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

Vice tell us how good King is and why he should be playing NRL....I challenge you!

1. He has potential.
2. He's a local junior
3. He represented City Origin
4. He made the NSW Origin squad two years ago.
5. He's been playing injured and it's unfair to judge him.

1. He has potential.
2. He's a local junior
3. He represented City Origin
4. He made the NSW Origin squad two years ago.
5. He's been playing injured and it's unfair to judge him.
And if you were a true supporter you would support the team and not knock our great players.

http://forum.manlyseaeagles.com.au/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42292

Even happening on MSE!!! Quite funny - A guess how many metres JK will make this week. Some are talking in minus distances!!!

It's time people on the official forum were made to be accountable for what they post.

you would think with dairy farmers as a sponsor there would be enough milk around to keep her happy!

1) he has potential - But is not playing well
2) he's a local junior - so every local junior gets to play 1st grade
3) He represented City Origin - on reputation and did not play well (may have been where he got injured)
4) he made NSW Origin squad 2 years ago - that was then this is now
5) he is playing injured - get him off the field and fixed up he is only embarassing himself

I hope the big fella comes good and plays a blinder it's just at the moment he is not playing well and should not be in 1st grade

well spoken mata, couldnt have put it better myself. and secondly it really pisses me off when someone can come out and be such a harsh critic of a manly player, they could certainly keep there criticisms more constructive, even offer opinions on how that player could improve instead of having cheap potshots at them. king has proven in the past he has what it takes, i do agree he is not playing his best footy but as mata stated he has been playing with injuries and to put the boot into him is unfair. i do believe he will turn it around and come good.

I think Mata should have had a [/sarcasm] at the end Vice.

If you want the world to be rosy with tinted Maroon glasses head for MSE. They play nice there.

"the vice" (hereinafter referred to as "the prawn") has got to be another one of your alter egos mata.

the prawn has taken foolishness to a level that defies belief .even a refugee from mse could not be so devoid of basic human intellect as the prawn appears.

who is "the prawn'.reveal yourself!

well done "sue ridgepipe" (hereinafter referred to as "poo ****pipe") once again you have proven to be WRONG. if you read any replies of mine to most of matas threads you could not possibly come to that conclusion, but then again arent you a queenslander? p.s. thespacebaristhatlongoneunderthexcvbnm,keys

lol the vice mata was being sarcastic. seriously dude great laugh though.

Also calling Sue Poo ****pipe is kind of useless since thats what HIS monicker already refers too

why would i possibly read your replies prawn.that would be ridiculous dont you think.

you didnt get the moniker,did you prawnster.slipped under your guard old boy!

well then didnt i get dogged! just happy i made you smile daniel

At least yo took it with good humour Good man!

thats what its all about :D

danny ,did you get that email i just sent to admin.can it be done?please!

Sure did and already done as you asked. Just look for a post to which the victim has replied.....
lol

Loks like you got me too Matebele whats that expresion like fish in a barrel - but i'm only a freshman here and will take me awhile to get your sense of humour

tis not an alter ego of mine. Even I am not that great an actor to play something so stupid.

I suspect it might be the Fonz or one of those OEE fruit loops stirring up mischief.

Anyway, Dan will do an IP search one of these days and expose the prawn as a shrimp.

A year ago that was my reasoning.

Unfortunately he has gone downhill since then.

Welcome to the site bookend. You'll grow to realise that I'm the token dickhead. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4