A challege for "the Vice"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

thanks for the big capital letters i just lost my glasses. jason king will come good, he has proven he can play in the past - not to recent past, but like anyone in the nrl he must produce results. i f i were des i would sit him down and speak to him and let him know he has two weeks to stamp his name in the nrl line up or risk being dropped, but i will not come out and say he has a small heart like others have said or personally bag him out. i think i am more willing to be patient with our players than most others here.
1. his size is an advantage
2. when he is on his game he can be devastating to the opposition
3. he has the ability and experience to turn out a solid performance
4. i have faith

i am still to see when he has proven he can,i cannot remember a game when i sat back and said,gee this guy can play.

i would take blocker now over king,i cant handle watching princess go around any longer.

I wonder if Fluffy would still be regarding Princess as a quality Prop :)

The bottom line is some idiot at the club made a huge miscalculation and signed him for 5 years. I will agree with Vice that I wish he comes good but somewhere the line has to be drawn and admit that a BIG mistake has been made. We are at that line and have been there for some time.

i am trying to remember any player who has lasted so long on reputation alone,surely its time to try andd offload him to england or something,he would be on 200k or there abouts as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6