A challege for "the Vice"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mata i direct you to the rocky boy post of earlier today.vegas has lost a few kilos since your last encounter.

Well if we are going to be honest I post on OEE as Utility Player and will change my sign on here now only joined OEE early this year and did not know that there were other manly sites until recently
I was not sure if I would be welcome here given our run in last week but wanted to see what all the fuss was about - happy to continue to post on both sites and may even agree with you sometimes but if you want me to stick to OEE please advise

Bookend - no-one will give you a hard time here mate if you are fairdinkum. Feel free to disagree but also put your reasons up for your opinion. There can be a congaline here and so you may need to duck at times. Many of us post around on Manly sites and there isn't a problem with that. The people that upset others here are the guys who set out to deliberately stir up trouble or snipe at others for the sake of it.

Ah, beauty. Welcome Utility Player. I've copped far worse than you dished out last week and the Fonz was the one that raised my ire for his inane petulance. You seemed to have your head screwed on in the main.

So keep that nic and keep on posting. You'll find it's willing and robust here but it is a place for the expression of opinion. We all give as good as we get, but respect is often earned, even if an opposing opinion is held.

Thanks guys I have supported Manly for about 30 years. Will try to make valid points in posts but may occasionally throw in a one line attempt at humour (such as the bit about the size of Kings heart) but feel free to put me in my place.

Vice, in your own words please explain why King should be in our current NRL side?

thanks for the big capital letters i just lost my glasses. jason king will come good, he has proven he can play in the past - not to recent past, but like anyone in the nrl he must produce results. i f i were des i would sit him down and speak to him and let him know he has two weeks to stamp his name in the nrl line up or risk being dropped, but i will not come out and say he has a small heart like others have said or personally bag him out. i think i am more willing to be patient with our players than most others here.
1. his size is an advantage
2. when he is on his game he can be devastating to the opposition
3. he has the ability and experience to turn out a solid performance
4. i have faith

Good stuff Vice, but I would be very surprised if Dessie already let him know he has to "lift".

I also dont think he has a small heart. But I think he isn't up to standard and its crunch time. As far as i'm concerned we cant sustain passengers.

I will be more than happy if he has a top game and you come back on ST and give us I told you so!

So heres hoping King performs to NRL standard this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6