666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why was Hasting and Cullen signed? They were signed on potential and from what the club has seen they don't think they are ready yet . Same as Young Crocker ,Metcalf and Cask. If we sign the experienced Hodko for one year then maybe one or two of those players may be ready for the big League when Hodko leaves

I think I'll leave it to Baz he seems to know who and what he wants.

I remember watching Hastings have a blinder at Brookie for our reserves against Wyong, Easts' feeder team. We were near last and they were leading the comp. He won the game for us. Seems he just needs the motivation, such as playing against the club that released him. Pity we can't play Easts every week.

Nice that you read them princess. You don't like my posting I don't think much of your boring Blacktown updates hell maybe that's why you want to sign Hodko so he can play for Blacktown. Simple really we have missed the bus so we go with what we have Hastings get's first shot hell I would give cust and metcalf a shot beofre Hodko as he is finished unless we want depth for Blacktown.
Nice that you read them princess. So you don’t like my posting. Well I don’t think much of your boring Blacktown updates. Hell, maybe that’s why you want to sign Hodko, so he can play for them. Simple really, we missed the bus, so we go with what we’ve got. Hastings gets first shot. Hell, I would give Cust or Metcalf a shot before Hodko as he is finished. Unless we want more depth for Blacktown.

Can you see what I’ve done with your post @Jigzkiller?

Keep the updates on Blacktown coming @Smokin Joe. You’re doing a fine job mate.

I agree with that and I apologize for name calling was not needed and will remember it next time it is a weakness I'm trying to improve on. Once again sorry Joe no hard feelings.
Name calling ? That's nothing . Us passionate supporters really rip into each other on here but after things cool down we are all feathered friends again . Its one big happy family here at Silvertail land :)

Big no from me.

Past his use by date, and if we think Gutho is an injury risk, Trent is like being taxed - a certainty for the recovery ward.

Other than a few first grade games what does Lamb offer that Hastings doesn’t??

I’d rather go hard for a forward, maybe that Pommie Walmsley.

No doubt the Thompson boat has sailed so no ping mentioning him!

Other than a few first grade games what does Lamb offer that Hastings doesn’t??

I’d rather go hard for a forward, maybe that Pommie Walmsley.

No doubt the Thompson boat has sailed so no ping mentioning him!

Hastings would have more first grade experience. Lamb was pretty good in his first year at a struggling club, would be even better at Manly. Hastings was ok behind a dominant roosters side when he was playing NRL level. I would be happy with either. Lamb we could get get for around 350k I reckon, would release Hastings to offset most of that, so would still have plenty to go after Walmsley which would be a good pick up.

I would be happy with either Hastings or lamb - as long as we secure a couple of good forwards. We need some rep quality signings. Still miss that edge back rower would is going to make meters in attack and hit holes. Another big prop like Walmsley would strengthen the pack and get us going forward.

I think Lamb could really rack up the points if he came to Manly.
He should be well rested after the long off season too.

'08,'09? You livin' in the past bro... ;)

I think he's still got value. Maybe not 80mins every week but he can play a role for us. If we get to July and one of the youngsters is putting their hand up, make them the first choice halves partner.

[This is assuming we get him on the cheap]

• Clever
Reactions: Ned
I disagree with looking at 1 year bulls**t band aid deals. End of next year we will be in the same position as now.

My dog sits under my table when I am eating dinner and waits patiently for whatever scraps he can get........ always hopeful.... some nights he doesn't get anything or he gets half of a squashed pea.

After this Hodkinson news.... I guess it's Karma for me...... sigh.

If Manly fans treat dogs like that it's no wonder Mitchell Pearce didn't sign with us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8