5th tackle options

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chez has played his best footy with Foran and Green partnering him. Both have great kicking games. Chez is great and this team is great BUT we will never win a comp without knowing how to build pressure.
I think DCE struggles in tight games with directing the team, he almost looks flustered in these type of games and it shows when he has the ball. Yes we should of won given the call but we pi ourselves in that position in the first place. Our defence was solid our decision making under pressure was mediocre

Croker can kick...
He needs to start imo.
Croker killed our momentum on a few attacking raids in the red zone from dummy half. He doesn't have the zip to scoot and he got caught out a few times when the smart option was to pass on the last when we had an overlap on the short side last tackle was one example

And I.may be nit picking but it really annoys me when turbo surrenders on kick returns when were under pressure. He needs to take the hit try and get a quick play the ball. The whole set we have no momentum when he does this and we struggle to make 30 metres. Other than that I'm very proud of the boys effort

Manly and ingoal kicks. It's a lot like goal kicking conversions. And generally being calm under pressure. We just not good enough if we want to be premiers.
Its time for our captain to deliver, it has been a shortcoming in our game for years now. Sidenote, turbo plz refrain from kicking the ball, that was a shocker lol

No doubt the only difference between the teams was the tackle 6 options and execution...mix well with some bad calls and add 2 scoops of Sivo...yet oly went down by a whisker....

Croker killed our momentum on a few attacking raids in the red zone from dummy half. He doesn't have the zip to scoot and he got caught out a few times when the smart option was to pass on the last when we had an overlap on the short side last tackle was one example

Even more evidence why he should start, and have Levi with some more creativity in the last 10 of the first half when the game opens up even more.

These new rules are all about getting off to a fast, fast start. Maintaining possession and dominating field position is critical in the first 15 minutes, as we have seen over the last 2 weeks.

Even more evidence why he should start, and have Levi with some more creativity in the last 10 of the first half when the game opens up even more.

These new rules are all about getting off to a fast, fast start. Maintaining possession and dominating field position is critical in the first 15 minutes, as we have seen over the last 2 weeks.
Yeah fair point.. I think it all depends. Most games we have seen one team dominate the starts of games in terms of possession and momentum. I think Croker sits either side of that fence youd want Levi on early if we are getting the rub of the green and Croker more so if were not. Hard to pick in my opinion. I think ipape would of been great in this new version coming off the bench

If DCE can’t get the ball into the in goal for a repeat set or find the grass with a chip than maybe we should hand the job to someone else or to a few someone elses. I remember Jake putting in some good grubber kicks. Let Danny have a go. Dummy half is the ideal position to kick from to get a restart or find field position. Just watch how Smith does it. Scorpio keeps surprising us: he may have a good short kicking game. We seem to have turned into a team with four centres and no halves. This might prove to be a winning structure. But we still need a short kicking game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8