4 Pines Northern Beaches Lager

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Posted on the 4 Pines Facebook page

88316774_10163034401265043_9207741426798952448_o.png

4 Pines Brewing Company

It’s finally happening …brewed at our Brookvale brewery, 850m from Lottoland with our mates at the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles – our NEW LIMITED RELEASE Northern Beaches Lager is being canned ready for Sunday’s kick-off (15th March).

Available all season at Lottoland and select bottle-shops on the Northern Beaches from 16th March.
Is this still available to buy? I’d love to
Buy 1 For Max

I’m jealous as I am sure they won’t export this to Singapore.

I can get a carton of the Sponsor’s Drop here though, for the bargain price of $120 a case! Or $15 a bottle at the pub .... Booze is so expensive here!

Ok fellas how does it taste.
I love their Pale Ale and when I’m not drinking IPAs it’s my go to beer.

Ranga,

You think you've got problems? I live in Saudi.

When my sister worked in Riyadh yeeeeeears ago she said that as alcohol was banned, the booze people used to make bbq briquettes - and everyone made stills using said alcohol infused briquettes! (something like that).

She also said for a dry country, she certainly encountered a lot of alcoholics! lol

When my sister worked in Riyadh yeeeeeears ago she said that as alcohol was banned, the booze people used to make bbq briquettes - and everyone made stills using said alcohol infused briquettes! (something like that).

She also said for a dry country, she certainly encountered a lot of alcoholics! lol

I'm sure it happens. I know that some houses do burn down "mysteriously".

Maybe one day, we can get a beer legally. Maybe not.

All I ask is that every single Silvertails supporter have an extra one for me.

If you don't drink, then have something else.

Ranga,

You think you've got problems? I live in Saudi.
I would struggle, that’s for sure! The cost of alcohol has definitely seen me decrease consumption, which is probably a good thing for the waste line, not to mention making me slightly less irresponsible ...

I would struggle, that’s for sure! The cost of alcohol has definitely seen me decrease consumption, which is probably a good thing for the waste line, not to mention making me slightly less irresponsible ...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste....

It's just beer you drunkards! :)

If you want something really lasting, buy a club membership instead and save the mighty sea eagles!!!

amirite @BOZO ????

It's just beer you drunkards! :)

If you want something really lasting, buy a club membership instead and save the mighty sea eagles!!!

amirite @BOZO ????
I love you too feathered friend because I love your passion for our great club the Manly Sea eagles

In the end is is always the passionate people like your self that step up and make an effort and make the difference

Manly people ....
The future of our club is in our own hands

We all know what we need to do
download.jpg

Ok fellas how does it taste.
I love their Pale Ale and when I’m not drinking IPAs it’s my go to beer.
I thought it was average, very average at best. Had one at the footy on Sunday. I normally like fruity style beers - pacific ales, pale ales & xpas but this was not at all to my liking. Lovely looking can though and worth buying just to keep as a memento.

I thought it was average, very average at best. Had one at the footy on Sunday. I normally like fruity style beers - pacific ales, pale ales & xpas but this was not at all to my liking. Lovely looking can though and worth buying just to keep as a memento.
Being at the footy it would have been out of the can. Wonder if it would taste better poured in to a cold glass

The beer is not to my taste. I prefer a more 'bland' beer such as Hahn Super Dry but I found this a craft beer, fruity and yet bitter. I'm not a huge beer drinker but the cans are great and I'm giving them out to all my friends who support other clubs.
Having your own footy cans is a credit to the Manly marketing team and something that places us above other clubs when it comes to boasting/toasting.

That's disappointing to hear it's just another fruity craft beer.

I don't mind one occasionally but can't stomach more than a couple at any given time - hard when you're at Brookie with a bunch of mates for a game & you can only get beers made from flower petals & pot pourri at $8.50 a pop (& $2 for a recyclable carry tray lol).

I had a Young Henry's lager the other day (the beer menu was limited at the place we were) & it was actually really nice to drink a crisp, non-fruity beer for once, despite it being produced by a craft brewery.

I was hoping the 4 Pines lager would be similar but it sounds like it isn't.

just spoke to a local bottleshop where they stock a large amount of different beer brands including 4pines & they said despite numerous requests from locals 4pines will not sell it anywhere other than the northern beaches. only choice is online, go for a drive or get someone to get it for you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4