Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4 Pines Northern Beaches Lager

Waz13

My bottlo in Bris is a chain but with independent management I believe. They have a huge range of obscure crafts that are constantly updating. I’m practically on first name basis there! I’m going to head there tonight and ask if they can order me a case ready for round one!

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
For those who want to get it early 72D502F4-C5A1-4360-8D83-EA70D38FF39E.jpeg

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Spoke Tony local bottlo today, the beer will be getting delivered on Wednesday so will be available after that. Cromer Cellars will definitely be selling them!!

My advice is to duck down to your local Wednesday evening

The Who

Premium Member
It is available at Bayfields for $57.89 a carton of 24.
It is not available at Dan Murphys.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Get it from boozebud. I grabbed a 6 pack. Not impressed with the beer or the service, they only ended up delivering half my order and no way to get through to them to get the other $60 worth of stuff I ordered that they haven't sent yet.

I would call this a bitter IPA rather than a lager, still great cans to start the season

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Get it from boozebud. I grabbed a 6 pack. Not impressed with the beer or the service, they only ended up delivering half my order and no way to get through to them to get the other $60 worth of stuff I ordered that they haven't sent yet.

I would call this a bitter IPA rather than a lager, still great cans to start the season
Interesting, I really only want some for my collection but was going to get a case delivered .....Mmmm maybe not.

Andyvb88

Super Coach Member
Just ordered my case, anyone tasted it? If yes how was it

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom